County Road Department

Started by Wilma, December 25, 2009, 05:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Since my husband is at WORK and I just got home from WORK, I called to tell him how worried you were, redfox, about the graders sitting at the yard. One grader IS out grading..there's only 2 sitting at the shop not 3. In case you missed the memo, there was a funeral today and some doctor appointments. Could we get your phone number so that the shop foreman and employees can call you to let you know why things aren't being done the way YOU think they should be done?

the Missus  :angel:

P.S. YOU could go apply to work for the county as well, so you can tell them how to do their work....or maybe not...hmmmm?
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Wilma

I am sorry, Mr. Redfox, but there are only two graders in the yard and one of them hasn't been out anywhere this year.  I don't think it is operational.  There has been action over there today.  I can hear everything that goes out or comes in and there has been a lot of noise over there.  What time was it that you went by the yard?  Actually, there wasn't much in the way of equipment there for awhile, so I thought maybe they were out fixing something so somebody would have an easier time of coming to town.

debid

I have been listening to the guys on the scanner and they are out doing things all day.   I keep hearing them asking and reporting loads.  They seem to really be trying to make repairs that they couldn't when the weather was so bad.    I don't live out in the country and don't know about the condition of the roads, but these are honest hard working guys. 

redfox

Sorry Hillbilly. There was only 2 road graders there but they have a big new loader with a new attachment on the front that I was counting. Not sure if its the counties or just a trial basis but doesnt seem to do any good sitting in the yard. As for Dr. appointments, they should be made on Fridays since they work 4 days a week. I pay taxes and can ask questions and voice my opinions as well as you. Still think Oldfart should be called back and run some of the equipment that is just sitting and not being used since the weather is allowing work to be done now.

redfox

Hey Hillbilly, just let me know when the county is hiring. Ill be right in to apply for a job. Work 4 days a week and get benefits. Would love to apply so post on here when there hiring.

kshillbillys

Quote from: redfox on March 04, 2010, 06:20:02 PM
 Sorry Hillbilly. There was only 2 road graders there but they have a big new loader with a new attachment on the front that I was counting. Not sure if its the counties or just a trial basis but doesnt seem to do any good sitting in the yard. As for Dr. appointments, they should be made on Fridays since they work 4 days a week. I pay taxes and can ask questions and voice my opinions as well as you. Still think Oldfart should be called back and run some of the equipment that is just sitting and not being used since the weather is allowing work to be done now.

I don't know who was off going to the doctor or what doctor they go to, BUT our doctors' office is closed on Fridays and I'm sure others are too....So, in a perfect world, one could make appointments for their day off...But this is NOT a perfect world...

redfox

Sounds like you should find a new Dr. Would want to save my time off instead of using it on appointments. How stupid is that.

redfox

Hillbillys, you both better keep taking blood pressure pills because I am going to keep stirring this pot.

kshillbillys

Mr. Redfox, is that Red Foxx from Sanford and Son, are you "comin to see Elizabeth"? You make insinuations toward my wife being stupid again, you better hope I don't find out who you are. I'm getting awful damn sick and tired of your mouth. I'm sick and tired of this whole damn thread. If you're one of the little crybabies that got their ass fired, you will die waiting for a phone call to come back to work.

MR. KShillbillys

P.S. THAT blood pressure pill thing was a joke when I said it...But it's "cute" that you think you matter to me...MRS.

the shadow

WOW     red fox i would not say a word about someones wife like that. If Mr. Hillbilly needs help and i doubt he does, im here!

the shadow   KNOWS
The Shadow knows!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk