County Road Department

Started by Wilma, December 25, 2009, 05:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

Fascinating! The pictures and illustrations are terrific. Thanks.  :)

Varmit

Oldfart, thanks for posting that. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

M.MM

THANKS Oldfart!!! That is just what people need to understand, especially our ROAD BOSS and his BOYS! Do you reckon any of them will view it, understand it, and/or attempt to use the proper method on Elk counties roads? We'll see over time. Our comissioners would benefit from a look at this also to put the road boss on his proper direction to BENEFIT Elk county roads and the proper USE of our tax dollars. But will they care? They did hire him to oversee our county roads needs, and I think they have stated that they feel he is doing a fine job and they are standing behind him!

sixdogsmom

Edie

M.MM

Hmmmm, don't think I would exactly say our road boss is so new on his job. Seems to me it would be around a year and a half, give or take a little, that he was hired on to that position. Didn't get that confirmed, but i'm pretty sure it's not far off Angtown3. I know a gal thats worked a lot of construction, wonder if she applied with the county for work what her chances would be on getting hired, if they were hireing, and what her feelings would be on the new logos..ELK COUNTY BOYS? Traveled a few county roads myself today and found 2 places where it looked like some gravel was thrown out about like you would throw chicken feed. I imagine the cars still do not appreciate the dried up ruts that probably bottom out their cars if they don't strattle the ruts.

twirldoggy

I think that Elk County could be liable for a long and involved lawsuit over the term  " Elk County Boys".   What about a shirt or jacket with " Elk County Girls"  ???? :)

Diane Amberg

srkruzich

Good Lord the things people sue over.  No wonder our judicial system is fubar'd
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

sixdogsmom

So Steve, how would you like it if the outfit you worked for had labels of 'The Elk County Girls' ?  :P
Edie

srkruzich

Quote from: sixdogsmom on February 28, 2010, 04:34:37 PM
So Steve, how would you like it if the outfit you worked for had labels of 'The Elk County Girls' ?  :P
I don't care.  Wouldn't bother me if i drove in a pink truck.  When i go to work its to do my job not a social club :)
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk