County Road Department

Started by Wilma, December 25, 2009, 05:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut

I can prove it go north on rd. 18 off of mule I was on that rd. all day hauling rock the bottom feels like it is gone like you are driving on sand.
"Talk Low, Talk Slow And Dont Talk Too Much."
                  ( John Wayne )

Varmit

Quote from: peanut on March 04, 2010, 08:49:11 PM
Wow dude,, I have called no names I say what I mean and mean what I say. as for inherent saftey these folks and I mean everyone  is of no more of a threat to me than I am to them.

Wasn't implying that you did.  My post was directed more to "the Shadow".  

Quote from: kshillbillys on March 04, 2010, 08:58:45 PM
Hell we have been filling in our "real" names:   KSHILLBILLYS=Robert and Jennifer Walker. To know who we are, all people have to do is look at our profile. WE aren't hiding regardless of internet safety or not. We've stated before where we live and where we work. We have stated everything but our drivers license numbers and social security numbers. We are easy to find day or night.
Jennifer

Mrs. Walker, you are right.  But again, my post was directed at shadow.  I should have worded it differently.

Quote from: oldfart on March 04, 2010, 09:00:18 PM
go back couple pages varmit I posted my name when the first cave man invented the wheel some one bitched about the roads

Yep, you did, I missed it. I apologize.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

kshillbillys

You're absolutely right Charlie. I remember that road. That's the road that we both, together, put around 16 loads of gravel on TODAY alone, while our only bladehand that we had today straightened the ruts up before we filled them and most of the road between Mule and Native did feel like you were driving through a sand pit. The top may be dry but what's underneath still have plenty of moisture as if it had rained yesterday. And it doesn't help matters much trying to drive 14 to 15 tons across it.

MR. KSHillbillys
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

peanut

Yes sir, And didnt mean to take all the credit. And I know you didnt Varmit
                  ( John Wayne )

the shadow

More toward me? One should check their own closet for skeletons. My name is Kent Allard, but who is the "real" redfox? m.mm? r. shackelford? How long has their skeletons been buried from the light of day?

the shadow   KNOWS!
The Shadow knows!

Varmit

Yes. More towards you.  Redfox? M.MM?  I don't know. R. Shackelford, that dime has already been dropped. 

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

the shadow

the shadow knows through his research of r. shackelford, of his child hood and military service and his discharge from the military its only a nickel for a phone call were im from.

the shadow knows.
The Shadow knows!

hhjacobs

You guys are doing a good job of getting the roads back in shape.
At lesat on the ones that I travel.
I hope some time in the near future the ditches are made to drain.
:D :D :D :D

Varmit

Quote from: the shadow on March 04, 2010, 09:57:38 PM
the shadow knows through his research of r. shackelford, of his child hood and military service and his discharge from the military its only a nickel for a phone call were im from.
the shadow knows.

Well, then by all means, enlighten us.

peanut

They say that there is an entire  list of ditches that are going to be done.
                  ( John Wayne )

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk