What the Hell is Wrong with Sonoma County, California?

Started by Warph, December 23, 2009, 11:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Diane,
What the hell are you talking about ? "Was Allah there first " ? You mean before God ? Holy Moly, are you going to the same Mosque as Anmar ?

jerry wagner

Quote from: redcliffsw on December 27, 2009, 08:08:58 AM
"Twisted" is a good term for them.  Their god Allah does not even exist.

Provide concrete evidence that does not rely on writings of man.

Anmar

careful jerry, the might call you a muslim too!  watch out for xenophobes.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Sarah

Quote from: jerry wagner on December 27, 2009, 01:27:57 PM

Provide concrete evidence that he DOES exist that does not rely on the writings of man.

Varmit

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 27, 2009, 10:15:16 AM
What about the Persians? Hate them too? Is there anybody you do like? Allah doesn't exists? Are you sure he wasn't there first? All set for another religious war?

First of all, I have to ask just who the hell do you think you are?  Anytime anyone says anything you take it to exteremes and quite frankly your "holier than thou" attitude grates on my last nerve. 

As for the rest of your post...No. Allah does Not exist.  Yes, I am sure that God (that being the Juedo-Christian God) is the only true God.  Can I prove to you using "concrete" evidence, no.  That is up for you to decide.  Its called Faith.  As for a religious war, we've been engaged in one since the beginning of time.

Anmar, just wondering, are you ever going to answer a question or just continue with your misdirection?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 27, 2009, 10:15:16 AM
What about the Persians? Hate them too? Is there anybody you do like? Allah doesn't exists? Are you sure he wasn't there first? All set for another religious war?
ROTFL  uhmm Check your history.  Allah is the moon god.  Not the creator.   The Muslims adopted the Chaldean i think  it was moon god as their god.  If i remember right, he is subservient to ba'al.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on December 27, 2009, 01:27:57 PM
Well its pretty simple....IF allah is who they say he is, then he should strike me dead for challenging him now shouldn't he? 

I remember Elijah laughed at the people worshipping Ba'al and told them they should holler louder cause ba'al couldn't hear them. 

Allah you are a panty waisted homo who like his prophet mohammed, loves pedophilia and raping women.  Basically Allah is one of satans demons.
Now that ought to get his attention.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Listen you all. I didn't take this thread away from Sonoma County. Lighten up! As far as getting on your perfect' nerves, that's only one of the many services I can provide for you. I'm learning to be sarcastic too. Who the hell do I think I am? I'm just one more person who has the right to speak, or so you say. But when I do, you don't like it.Tough! I'm allowed my opinion too.
  I'm really sorry you are so touchy that you don't understand my humor. You remind me sometimes of school boys on the playground deciding who to bully this week. Why do you feel you have to prove anything? You set the stage yourselves for the caustic nature of your conversations, speaking of holier than thou. Why don't you go shoot something, you'll feel better. Then you can say your violence was more honorable than his. Good grief.

Varmit

Diane, you're right, I shouldn't have said that "who do you think you are" bit of my last post.  I apologize.  I may not like what you have to say but you do have the right to say it.   
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

And THAT... Varmit .. is why I have you helping me in here.  
You can dish it out.. but you can also take it...( or take it back). and apologize without excuses when you need to..
in my opinion.. its a good common sense human combination.
human defined as... mistakes are made by everyone.. Things are said that shouldn't be said by everyone at one time or another...
The kicker is that most only see others faults. They find excuses or blame for their own mistakes and fail to stand up and say.. .. I was an ass... I'm sorry.
Hopefully when all of us are allowed to say what we want in here.. we will be a big enough person to admit a mistake when we have made one. :)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk