Judge Andrew Napolitano - Secession 10th Amendment

Started by redcliffsw, December 19, 2009, 05:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Here's one........

Judge Andrew Napolitano - Secession 10th Amendment

larryJ

This was pretty interesting.  I think I will work on becoming a constitutional scholar in my free time!  Wait!!!  who am I kidding?  There are nine people sitting in Washington that are supposed to be the "know-it-alls", so I don't have to know.  Wait!!!!!!  I do have to know because I am a concerned citizen who needs to understand what the heck is going on. 

So much to learn and little time left to learn it!!!

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Warph

Quote from: larryJ on December 20, 2009, 11:36:26 AM
This was pretty interesting.  I think I will work on becoming a constitutional scholar in my free time!  Wait!!!  who am I kidding?  There are nine people sitting in Washington that are supposed to be the "know-it-alls", so I don't have to know.  Wait!!!!!!  I do have to know because I am a concerned citizen who needs to understand what the heck is going on.  

So much to learn and little time left to learn it!!!

Larryj

Larry... you need to go back to school and become a constitutional lawyer.  You would make a damn good one.  Most universities, once you hit 65, will allow you to attend FREE, you just buy your own books.  If I were you I would try Harvard.  Once you have acheived getting your law degree, look for a large city that could use your talents.... say Los Angeles, the City of Angels.... has a nice ring to it.   To make a long story short, become a community organizer.  There are all kinds of unsavory causes out there that would be glad to have you represent them.  Get to know the hollywood set, like sean penn, george clooney, and the likes.  The local mafia and east LA street gangs would be a plus.  Then run for state office.  Poop around the halls for awhile and when votes come up, just say "present" and you'll be off the hook if some do-gooder tries to pen something on you down the road when you decide to run for Babs Boxer's seat for the U.S.Senate.  Once you win... and you will win with all the friends you made coming up....  ;) I would, if I were you, set my eyes on becoming the 45th president of these United States.  Think about, buddy.  You would be great at this and R.A.M.B.O. could have the run of the White House.  You got my vote!  ;D

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk