Camp over by Independence?

Started by Sarah, December 08, 2009, 09:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah

Sarah

Quote from: Jo McDonald on December 09, 2009, 03:37:07 PM
I just called a good friend of mine that lives over there, and he said he has never even heard of any thing like that.  And besides, all of that land over there is private owned land, isn't it? 

The reason I ask is that my husband had a locate ticket over there.  They were running new phone lines to it, but there was nothing on the ticket to say what the place was.  Generally his tickets always say what the place is.  Anyway, this was shortly after they put in the new city wide PA system there in Independence?  Anyway, the whole thing was a tad odd and we were curious.  He said he couldn't remember precisely where it was except that it was east of 169 highway.  Sort of back in the middle of nowhere.  No major roads nearby.  shrug

Sarah

Anyway, we were just curious.  :)  Thanks for the help! 

Rudy Taylor

Teresa, stop thinking about my tush.

Oh ... and would you mind taking your name off your cell phone?  My wife has been going through my calls and it's creating problems for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

Anmar

A lot of people believe that FEMA is building internment camps across the midwest.  There are differences as to whom they are actually intended to lock up.  Of course the government denies any such camps exist, but who knows.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Diane Amberg

I guess it wouldn't be as much fun if one of you looked on the tax records to see who owns it, or actually went and looked to see what it is.

Sarah

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 10, 2009, 10:55:47 AM
I guess it wouldn't be as much fun if one of you looked on the tax records to see who owns it, or actually went and looked to see what it is.

My husband said next time he goes out there he's taking the camera.  :-) 

Sarah

Quote from: Anmar on December 10, 2009, 10:47:54 AM
A lot of people believe that FEMA is building internment camps across the midwest.  There are differences as to whom they are actually intended to lock up.  Of course the government denies any such camps exist, but who knows.

I think it is true.  A friend of ours in Arkansas has a friend that drove past one and looked it up to see what it was.  It was indeed a FEMA camp with a crematorium.  So, at least one really does exist. 

Rudy Taylor

Sarah. Be of good cheer, my friend.

We live in a wonderful nation where goodness still abounds and none of your neighbors want to lock you up.

I'm sorry if my attempts at humor created anything but a few smiles.

;D
It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk