Judge David Kithil on Obamacare

Started by Jo McDonald, December 02, 2009, 02:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on December 03, 2009, 09:28:32 AM
they did, it's done.  I've already posted this.

I don't know why you all are going nuts over illegals getting healthcare at taxpayers expense.  IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING.....

The bill has a section that says the new law will not pay health care bills for illegal aliens.  Thats a huge giant step towards fighting illegal immigration and its a hell of a lot more than what any republican did while they were in office.
Well just because it has the words not for illegals doesn't mean the illegals can't get it.  All they have to do is become legal under the proposed amnesty plan, including the gang members and everyone else, all they have to do is say their not in a gang anymore and the government will trust them.

Illegals will get medical care one way or another.  The liberals will make sure they do.
This is nothing more than a Dam with a pinhole in it.  IF you don't stop the little stream of water, pretty soon the whole dam will come apart and it all goes to hell.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Anmar

thats the same argument you used in the last thread.  There is no proposed amnesty plan.

I like this pattern that you continually take me on.  You post a false claim, i prove it false, instead of discussing your claim, you move the goalpost.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on December 03, 2009, 12:41:10 PM
thats the same argument you used in the last thread.  There is no proposed amnesty plan.

I like this pattern that you continually take me on.  You post a false claim, i prove it false, instead of discussing your claim, you move the goalpost.

As of October4th, Amnesty plan has been revived.

From the Desk of Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton:
Obama Administration Unveils Amnesty Plan

The Obama administration is finally taking up the illegal immigration but you're not going to like what they've got planned. According to the San Jose Mercury News:

While acknowledging that the recession makes the political battle more difficult, Obama plans to begin addressing America's immigration system this year, including looking for a path for illegal immigrants to become legal, a senior administration official said Wednesday.

Obama will frame the new effort — likely to rouse passions on all sides of the highly divisive issue — as "policy reform that controls immigration and makes it an orderly system," said the official, Cecilia Munoz, deputy assistant to the president and director of intergovernmental affairs in the White House.

Now, should we be surprised that Cecilia Munoz is taking up the cause for illegal alien amnesty? Not at all.

As some of you may recall, before accepting a position in the Obama administration, Munoz served as Senior Vice President for the National Council of La Raza, the public relations front for the Mexican reconquista movement, which seeks to conquer the American Southwest and return it to Mexico. The organization aggressively lobbies for open borders and, you guessed it, amnesty for the 12 million illegals currently residing in the United States. And now they've got a friend in the White House.

Already, Janet Napolitano at Homeland Security shut down workplace enforcement (no more raids on employers of illegals), and has given amnesty to some illegals caught violating the law in prior raids. We warned you about Napolitano!

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on December 03, 2009, 12:41:10 PM

Now the balls in your court anmar.   Goal post is still in the same location.

Anmar

Nt really, you are changing the issue.  The issue is, healthcare for illegal aliens.  It exists now, the new plan will bar the government from providing it, period.  If they become legal, then they obviously become eligible.  Whether or not they should become legal is a seperate issue.

Varmit

Not really.  The issue hasn't changed just the wording.

Healthcare bill gets passed.  Healthcare bill states "no healtcare for illegals".  Amnesty bill gets past.  Illegals become legal.  So, people who were illegal at the time of the healthcare bill being passed are now recieving healtcare. 

Different means to the same end.  That is, illegals recieving gov't funded healthcare.

However, if the gov't were to stop the healtcare bill like it should, then the issue of illegals in regards to healthcare wouldn't be an issue.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on December 03, 2009, 01:01:02 PM
Nt really, you are changing the issue.  The issue is, healthcare for illegal aliens.  It exists now, the new plan will bar the government from providing it, period.  If they become legal, then they obviously become eligible.  Whether or not they should become legal is a seperate issue.
No ones changed the issue, YOU said I lied about Amnesty for illegals. And now you just had your statement shoved back down your throat you want to change topics.  IF they do pass this God forsaken piece of legislation, it should ban ANY healthcare to NON Americans since it is Americans that would have to pay for it.

srkruzich

Quote from: Varmit on December 03, 2009, 01:54:38 PM
Not really.  The issue hasn't changed just the wording.

Healthcare bill gets passed.  Healthcare bill states "no healtcare for illegals".  Amnesty bill gets past.  Illegals become legal.  So, people who were illegal at the time of the healthcare bill being passed are now recieving healtcare. 

Different means to the same end.  That is, illegals recieving gov't funded healthcare.

However, if the gov't were to stop the healtcare bill like it should, then the issue of illegals in regards to healthcare wouldn't be an issue.
Like i said to my last post.  Ban all healthcare to NON Americans.

Diane Amberg

Riding the ambulance for so many years has given me an odd perspective on all this. Where does the denial of care start? At the hospital front door? The 911 call center? In the ambulance? As it is right now there is no provision for us to deny care. Suppose a subject is hit by a car and is badly injured. I don't have any way to know if they're illegal or not. PD always comes to that kind of call,
are they supposed to try to figure out if the person is illegal or not? How? OK, it turns out they are. Do I leave the person crumpled on the road and go back to the station?  Then what happens? Talk about a public relations nightmare! I wish it really was as easy as you say. But put the details together,how do we do it?

Anmar

Steve, i tried to find the article you copy and pasted from, i got this

http://www.judicialwatch.org/weeklyupdate/2009/16-obama-amnesty-plan

If you try to click on the link to the original article, you get a message saying that the mercury news took the article down.  Why?  faulty reporting.  There is no amnesty plan.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk