Christmas memories

Started by larryJ, November 29, 2009, 10:24:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Bear

I raised five children and I remember the year I decided they were old enough that I could safely buy some pretty glass ornaments although they had never broke any of the cheap ones.  I decorated the tree and it was so pretty with the new ones mixed in with the old ones.  Then the cat came in, he managed to break every single new ornament and somehow we survived and the cat did too.

Judy Harder

My yorkie, Sassy has convinced me not to go overboard this year.

I have/(had) a habit of leaving greeting cards out on my cedar chest when an important day I celebrated.
Last month I had several pretty birthday cards that I had on display and had planned on saving them. I came home
from an errand and confetti was all over my living room.
She had had a good time chewing them up and altho she was punished. i.e.crate, I don't trust her not to tear the Christmas
ornaments I use up.

I put out a couple of soft objects, like a snowman and she thought it was her toy........so will be a small amount of things I will need to put away.
I had a whole trunk of Santa's I like to display, but they do stand on the floor and would be a tempting toy to play with. Hopefully she will outgrow this and next year I can get them out.

I am the only one who sees them. I don't get company, unless the manager or caseworker stops in.
Easier to keep house, too.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk