Bad Dog!!

Started by Varmit, November 12, 2009, 12:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Quote from: Wilma on December 12, 2009, 06:09:56 PM
May I ask who owns this dog or is reponsible for it?

At first when I read this piece, I figured LarryJ was back in town and R.A.M.B.O. was working his way through the Howard democrats.  Then I saw the culprit was a pit bull and not a mighty Chihuahua.  You don't own a pit bull, do you, Wilma?  

Dog Bites Man is pretty common story.... but how about Man Bites Dog... huh  ???  Well check this one out.  Not since a Baby Ruth candy bar was found floating in the Howard Country Club swimming pool, has there been such a near riot over something tubular.  (Oh yeah.... while reading this, you need to be humming, "If I Were A Rich Man.")   ;)  

Okay.... all set?  It began when a patron thought there was something fishy about his plump chicken frank that did not fit into his challah roll.  He accused the worker at Brooklyn's 13th Avenue Cheskel Shawarma King restaurant of not serving a kosher frank.  It had come from a package that did not look like it had a hecksher.  It didn't.  It has been reported that a hungry, but enraged, mob as large as ten minyanim, pushed and yelled and attacked the restaurant's staff.  The manager (who looked alot like someone from the political forum) had to fend off attackers with an electric carving knife (which could be used to stop the attacking Jewry, since it had not come into contact with the unkosher meat... LOL).  Rabbi Naftali Meir Babad, who had certified the restaurant as kosher, wrote a note to the Boro Park community in Yiddish defending the eatery and explaining that it was a one time incident.  It seems as if the worker who was sent to the market to buy some dogs went to the local grocery and not the kosher purveyer.  The sullied equipment was disposed of and the restaurant cleaned.  

Think I'm kidding ???  Here's the video:  
http://wcbstv.com/video/?id=125657@wcbs.dayport.com
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

Happy Chanukkah to you too WARPH. ;)

Wilma

No, Warph, I don't have a dog.  They are too much trouble.

larryJ

Well, Warph, to begin with----------R.A.M.B.O. does not eat democrats (hates the taste) and being young like he is has never experienced weather such is found in SE Kansas.  As it does not rain in SoCal from April until November, he has never experienced cold weather or rain.  Now that it has been raining for the last week, I have found he has a disdain for carrying on with his bodily functions in the great outdoors----------not even on the covered patio where, on sunny warm days he spends his time lounging and working on his tan.  He does have his own entrance which he uses when it is not raining, but refuses to use when it does.

For future reference, he has informed me that he will not be able to travel to "God's country" as he has no time between his surfing lessons and daily visits to the dog park. 

Come to think of it, I never did ask the postman if he was a democrat or republican when he attempted to pet R.A.M.B.O.  Must have been a Republican as R.A.M.B.O. wouldn't waste his time on a democrat.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk