Sixty-two Years Ago Today, Nov. 29th 1947, the UN Voted to Create Israel....

Started by Warph, November 30, 2009, 01:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Everybody spies on everybody, thats just the way it is.  I don't necessarly blame them for doing it.  In a way it actually helps us to pinpoint weak spots in our security.  If we are to cut ties with Isreal for spying, then Britian should cut ties with us.  If we are to hold accountable those Isrealis responsible for the attack on the USS Liberty then our personnel should be held accountable for the attacks on our allies.  Unless of course, we, like the rest of the world, are to assume an Anti-Isreali stance.  And that is unacceptable.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

Quote from: Varmit on December 09, 2009, 08:12:47 PM
Everybody spies on everybody, thats just the way it is.  I don't necessarly blame them for doing it.  In a way it actually helps us to pinpoint weak spots in our security.  If we are to cut ties with Isreal for spying, then Britian should cut ties with us.  If we are to hold accountable those Isrealis responsible for the attack on the USS Liberty then our personnel should be held accountable for the attacks on our allies.  Unless of course, we, like the rest of the world, are to assume an Anti-Isreali stance.  And that is unacceptable.

lol
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Varmit

lol? Thats it?  Why is it that you haven't answered any questions pertaining to the attacks on american allies by americans?  You rant and rave about Isreal spying and the attack on the Liberty (one incident) yet you let the numerous attacks on our allies by us go unquestioned? 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

Your inability to differentiate between an accident and an intentional attack shows me that you are incapable of understanding any argument that i might make.  Also, you're blind love for Israel and willingness to sacrifice American lives, values, and money for Israel shows me that you are misguided, that you don't believe in the views of the founders, and you are not worth my time.

Varmit

I have previously stated that the attack on the Liberty was probably delibrate, and I can understand Isreal doing it given teh situation they were in.  The fact that you don't address the points that I have made shows you really don't care about the Liberty so long as it gives you footing for an anti-Isreali position.  As for accidents vs. attacks, how many accidents have to happen before somone is held accountable?  As far as the views of our Founders, and my willingness to sacrifice American lives...well, I'll let my record speak for itself.  So, do what you do best when called on a position, run and hide.

Anmar

run and hide because you can't read?  I answered your question on the last page dimwit.

And yes, Israeli spying costs american lives.  CIA agents captured, tortured, and murdered because Israeli spies gave up their identities to the soviets.  Those responsible are still living in Israel under the protection of their government.  Did you look up the operation I mentioned earlier?  The israeli plot to blow up American and British servicemen in egypt?  I didnt think so, sellout.

Varmit

Quote from: Anmar on December 18, 2009, 12:23:42 AM
run and hide because you can't read?  I answered your question on the last page dimwit.

No, dimwit, you didn't.

jarhead

Anmar,
Just last week you were calling "foul" because of name calling and how you wanted sympathy from the forum members. Then you turn around and call Billy a "dimwit" . I guess if you can call people names then it would only be fair for Varmit to call you a" limp wristed Muslim "------not that I think you are---just that it would be fair to call you that.

Anmar

I didn't ask for sympathy from anyone.  And if someone can't read a post and understand what is clearly written, then i'd say its fair to say that person is a little bit behind in terms of thinking ability.

Anmar

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk