Sixty-two Years Ago Today, Nov. 29th 1947, the UN Voted to Create Israel....

Started by Warph, November 30, 2009, 01:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmar

let me also add, i find it interesting that now you want to be politically correct. 
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Varmit

Quote from: Anmar on December 03, 2009, 01:10:24 PM
If it sounds the same, its because thats what happened genius.  Those are the accounts of the AMERICAN NAVY VETERANS WHO WERE THERE.

So, then you did get your info from that book?  Or have you spoken directly with the veterans of the USS Liberty?

Quote from: Anmar on December 03, 2009, 01:14:25 PM
let me also add, i find it interesting that now you want to be politically correct. 

Really...how so?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

I did not get my info from that book, it's from an interview with a survivor.

Its interesting that you are now interested in political correctness because a few weeks ago, when the Ft hood incident happened, you were one of the people saying how terrible political correctness is.  Now you want me to be politically correct.  You cry that people call you a racist for using terms like "rag-head" but now you want to call me racist because I'm telling the story of something that Actually happened.

I don't know about Elk county, but out here we call that hypocrisy.

Anmar

Something i left out, he also says they used Naplam on the american soldiers.

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on December 03, 2009, 04:43:03 PM

Something i left out, he also says they used Naplam on the american soldiers.

Now why were soldiers on a Naval Vessel?   Soldiers do not hitch a ride on a naval Vessel unless the military intends to use them in a land assault.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Anmar

bah, sailors, not soldiers.  My mistake

sheesh, talk about nitpicking.

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on December 03, 2009, 05:11:26 PM
bah, sailors, not soldiers.  My mistake

sheesh, talk about nitpicking.

Well if ya were to call a marine a soldier, he would kick your Butt!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Anmar

Quote from: srkruzich on December 03, 2009, 06:32:37 PM
Well if ya were to call a marine a soldier, he would kick your Butt!

lol, yeah i know he would.  But from what my grandfather tells me, navy servicemen would love to be confused for soldiers   :D

Varmit

Quote from: Anmar on December 03, 2009, 04:13:24 PM
I did not get my info from that book, it's from an interview with a survivor.

Its interesting that you are now interested in political correctness because a few weeks ago, when the Ft hood incident happened, you were one of the people saying how terrible political correctness is.  Now you want me to be politically correct.  You cry that people call you a racist for using terms like "rag-head" but now you want to call me racist because I'm telling the story of something that Actually happened.

I don't know about Elk county, but out here we call that hypocrisy.

When have I called you a racist?  And when have I stated that I want you or anybody else to be politically correct? 

Lets say, for the sake of argument that you are right, what would you have Isreal or America do?  What would be the consequence?  And would you hold America to the same standards in regards to its attacks on "friendlies"?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

anti-semite  = racist

You keep referring to the attack as an accident.  It wasn't. 

I think the vets should be given justice,  they have a reasonable list of things they are asking for.  I support them

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk