Sixty-two Years Ago Today, Nov. 29th 1947, the UN Voted to Create Israel....

Started by Warph, November 30, 2009, 01:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on November 30, 2009, 08:20:30 PM
Might be that there is no constitutional guarantee on values.  Right is right and wrong is wrong.  You are guaranteed free speech.  As far as the sexual preference issue and exercise thereof, thats because its wrong.  Period.  You want to get technical about it any sexual expression outside of a marraige between man and woman is wrong.

In your opinion based on your religious preference sexual expression outside of marriage is wrong.... however, we have the right to our opinion and I would hope that even residents of Elk County (to quote Elk@KC) would support the value that we should have the right to our own opinion.  Or do you want to brainwash citizens regarding this?

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on November 30, 2009, 08:22:42 PM
In your opinion based on your religious preference sexual expression outside of marriage is wrong.... however, we have the right to our opinion and I would hope that even residents of Elk County (to quote Elk@KC) would support the value that we should have the right to our own opinion.  Or do you want to brainwash citizens regarding this?
Thats because you base your values in humanistic philosophy of if it feels good do it.  That philosophy also allows for anything.  Killing, molesting kids, theft, its also what drives the fraud in this country from the rich down to the dirt poor.  This belief system also goes hand in hand with the politics of envy.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Varmit

Holy Crap, would you all just whip it out and see whose is biggest and get it over with.  ALL of you sound like a bunch of damn kids.  It would be nice to actually relate to the thread once in a while.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on November 30, 2009, 08:39:00 PM
Thats because you base your values in humanistic philosophy of if it feels good do it.  That philosophy also allows for anything.  Killing, molesting kids, theft, its also what drives the fraud in this country from the rich down to the dirt poor.  This belief system also goes hand in hand with the politics of envy.

That would be inaccurate.  Interesting where you assume where I based my values.  In fact I base my values of equality which is not a "feel good" philosophy.  This philosophy does not allow for anything, but while we are on the subject of philosophies allowing for anything.... what philosophy do you live by because based on your expressed opinions I would believe that you would "allow for" killing, etc as well.  Politics of envy is an interesting discussion point, perhaps I believe that as part of my belief in equality, I believe that they should be permitted "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" which means to some degree that we are all permitted to a certain expectation of living (education/not dying from exposure/hunger/disease/health), liberty to express ourselves/make our own choices/lifestyles, and the pursuit of happiness (choosing our own lifestyle/freedom of direction/expression/etc.)

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on November 30, 2009, 09:01:03 PM
That would be inaccurate.  Interesting where you assume where I based my values.  In fact I base my values of equality which is not a "feel good" philosophy.  This philosophy does not allow for anything, but while we are on the subject of philosophies allowing for anything.... what philosophy do you live by because based on your expressed opinions I would believe that you would "allow for" killing, etc as well.  Politics of envy is an interesting discussion point, perhaps I believe that as part of my belief in equality, I believe that they should be permitted "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" which means to some degree that we are all permitted to a certain expectation of living (education/not dying from exposure/hunger/disease/health), liberty to express ourselves/make our own choices/lifestyles, and the pursuit of happiness (choosing our own lifestyle/freedom of direction/expression/etc.)

Well if thats what you want to delude yourself.  I have heard that ignorance is bliss.

srkruzich

Varmit

Don't worry about it Srkruzich.  And quite frankly, to hell with it.  Most of us on here at one point in time have called names, said things in an offensive manner, etc.  And then when we try and stop we get responses like..."thats a cheap shot"..."aren't you a jew"..."you just want to brainwash people"...."since you're from a rural area you wouldn't understand"....etc.  Respect on all sides is completely out the window here.  Instead of countering an argument with facts or at least logic we get things like..."Sorry Mooncalf no speakie raghead"...."You must be a gay muslim lover"....whatever. 

Didn't mean to "go off" on you personally, pretty much directed at everybody.  Rants over.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Varmit

Quote from: jerry wagner on November 30, 2009, 01:51:02 PM
I am curious, is there a moderator on this forum or not?

yes Jerry, there is a moderator.  Sorry I couldn't here earlier.  I was at work.  And unlike others I have a job where I am actually required to do something other than spend time on the forum.   :P

pamsback

kinda like bein in charge of a bunch of two years olds ain't it LOL me included :P (but only on occasion LOL)

jarhead

Why hells bells Billy. Your lack of time to be a moderator can be solved real damn easy. Quit that damn job---get on welfare---and kazam----you be the man---a full time moderator !!! Don't you just love it when your problems can be solved so easy ? :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk