Sixty-two Years Ago Today, Nov. 29th 1947, the UN Voted to Create Israel....

Started by Warph, November 30, 2009, 01:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmar

Quote from: Varmit on December 03, 2009, 01:41:41 AM
So Sharon said that.  Big Deal.  Al Gore said that humans were to blame for Global Warming, didn't make it true.

Again, so what?  What difference does it make what her pastor said? 

I guess the same goes for Obama's pastor then?
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

pamsback

Quote from: Varmit on December 03, 2009, 01:36:51 AM
I think that we have a ways to go yet. 

Quote from: Sarah on December 03, 2009, 07:19:19 AM
I hope not.   :P :P

I just can't leave this alone no matter HOW good my intention of stayin out of here..........I sinCERELY hope we have CENTURIES left if not eons. To look forward to what revelations says is gonna happen is the definition of evil to me whether you think you are gonna miss out on it or not. What if somebody you love don't make it? What if one of your kids don't make it? Your spouse? your parent? your best friend? No I don't look forward to it at all. It means we LOST not that we won.

Diane Amberg

Varmit, why do you think your patriotism is being called into question? Why do you think ANYBODY would question it? That all happened back during Viet Nam. It's my generation that is waving the flag and making sure you and your brothers and sisters are treated right and respected.

Varmit

Quote from: Anmar on December 03, 2009, 09:25:43 AM
I guess the same goes for Obama's pastor then?

My question is what does it matter what Palins pastor said?  What makes him so special? 
Quote from: pamsback on December 03, 2009, 09:27:08 AM
I just can't leave this alone no matter HOW good my intention of stayin out of here..........I sinCERELY hope we have CENTURIES left if not eons. To look forward to what revelations says is gonna happen is the definition of evil to me whether you think you are gonna miss out on it or not. What if somebody you love don't make it? What if one of your kids don't make it? Your spouse? your parent? your best friend? No I don't look forward to it at all. It means we LOST not that we won.

I guess that depends on who "we" are??  True, those that miss the rapture will face a time so evil the likes of which have never been seen.  However, they are still given an "out" if you will.  They missed the rapture because up until that time they had choosen to reject Christ, yet until they die they still have the choice to accept Him.  Hopefully, the rapture would wake them up.  As far as someone I love not making it, although tragic, it was their choice. 

The ultimate out come has already been decided, that battle was already won.  Granted we still have to go through the motions but in the end the victor has already been crowned.  It will be hell on earth for a short time, but the reward at the end of the journey is more than worth it.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pamsback

Just gonna have to agree to disagree Billy.........I could not enjoy any such reward. It would NOT be worth it. It would be as ashes.......

Varmit

Quote from: Anmar on November 30, 2009, 01:07:00 PM
  A true patriot recognizes that Americans need to stand for America first, and that means not involving ourselves in the foreign affairs of other countries, not allowing those countries to maintain the most powerful lobby of our government like Isreal does, not allowing them to spy on us and steal our military secrets and sell them to China and India like Isreal does.  To not pay out billions of dollars like we do to isreal, and to not pay other countries to make peace with isreal.  A true patriot supports the troops, not just in lip service or when it's easy, but to seek out the real answers, like why has Isreal never answered for its attacks on American troops.

Diane, the above quote, I felt, called into question my patriotism.  By the way, when Anmar gave his definition of a "true patriot" why did you remain silent, yet when I gave my definition you stated that "...we already decided what a patriot is, why do you feel the need to bring it up again..." blah blah blah?  As far as "your generation" goes, aren't they the ones responsible for instilling values like Loyalty, Honor, Duty, and a Love of the Country into the younger generation today?  Aren't they responsible for the bastards that have been in office for years and years?  Aren't they the ones that brought us policies like No Child Left Behind, Affirmative Action, Gun Control, The abolishion of teacher led prayer in school, legal abortions?  Greatest Generation my ass.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Varmit

Quote from: pamsback on December 03, 2009, 10:03:58 AM
Just gonna have to agree to disagree Billy.........I could not enjoy any such reward. It would NOT be worth it. It would be as ashes.......

Okay then, your loss...but I do hope you change your mind...and heart. 

Diane Amberg

Varmit, have you stopped beating your wife?  I will never, ever say anything you will ever agree with, just because I'm me, so I'll stop now. You don't know me or you wouldn't treat me like the enemy. Enjoy your life.

Anmar

Billy, anyone who would put another country's interests before America's interests is UNPATRIOTIC.

Look at the definition

Quotepa⋅tri⋅ot
  /ˈpeɪtriət, -ˌɒt or, especially Brit., ˈpætriət/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [pey-tree-uht, -ot or, especially Brit., pa-tree-uht] Show IPA

–noun
1.    a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.

If you oppose your country's bests interests in favor of the interests of another country, you are not a patriot. 
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Varmit

Beating my wife??...What the hell is that supposed to mean?  

You're right Diane, I don't know you, only what you post.  And yes, a great bit of it I competely disagree with.  Espcially when someone calls you out on something and instead of defending your answer, or even giving an answer, you come up with some "oh, well you're just saying that because you don't like me" bullshit excuse, tuck your tail and run.  

Sorry, but I view that type of evasion as a personal weakness.  Being the type of person that I am, I feel that character weakness is something that should be done away with.  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk