Obama, compulsory abortion and euthanasia. Yes, he does!

Started by Patriot, November 28, 2009, 09:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

John Holdren -- Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy

Selected, empowered and currently advising the President of the United States of America.  Here are his words:

"There exists ample authority under which population growth could be
regulated...It has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws,
even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained
under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became
sufficiently severe to endanger the society.

"All the children who are born, beyond what would be required to keep up the
population to a desired level, must necessarily perish, unless room be
made for them by the death of grown persons."

And to think, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, FOX (except perhaps Beck), the Wichita Eagle, the Prairie Star, right down to ordinary folks on this list can still ignore or remain blissfully ignorant of things like this, can think Obama isn't a big problem, and.... can still sleep well at night!

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Patriot

The original quote is taken from Ecoscience, co-authored in 1977 by John Holdren and Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich.

To my knowledge, he has never recanted his positions.

Some will say something this old is irrelevant.  Given no recantation, I would personally be concerned that he holds such a powerful advisory and policy making position in the US Government.

Also, according to a Nov 24, 2009 article in the Canada Free Press: 

"Obama Science Czar John Holdren is directly involved in CRU's unfolding Climategate scandal.  In fact, according to files released by a CEU hacker or whistleblower, Holdren is involved in what Canada Free Press (CFP) columnist Canadian climatologist Dr. Tim Ball terms "a truculent and nasty manner that provides a brief demonstration of his lack of understanding, commitment on faith and willingness to ridicule and bully people".

Full article at:  http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/17183

But, alas, he's only one of dozens of unvetted czars appointed by Obama in what appears to be an avoidance of Senate confirmation processes.

srkruzich

I remember a  book written by salem kirby back in the 70's that predicted this would happen. That forced abortions would be utilized to regulate population growth and that forced euthanasia of older folks would be used to subsidize social security.  If you reached 80, they killed ya so that others could use social security
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Patriot

Quote from: srkruzich on November 28, 2009, 09:37:34 PM
I remember a  book written by salem kirby back in the 70's that predicted this would happen. That forced abortions would be utilized to regulate population growth and that forced euthanasia of older folks would be used to subsidize social security.  If you reached 80, they killed ya so that others could use social security

And yet, my friend, some eternal optimists in this country would say, "Can't happen in America."  Yeah, tell the folks in Germany, 1933 that.

pamsback

Lots of theoretical scenarios are put out in intellectual studies that they know will not work or be tolerated in real life. Do you not think it has crossed these supposed "euthanasia supporters" or "mandatory abortion advocates" that THEY will some day be 80? That THEY will have children?
  Do you reckon they will just go to slaughter? "for the good of the country" ? LMFAO.

Patriot

Quote from: pamsback on November 28, 2009, 11:05:11 PM
  Lots of theoretical scenarios are put out in intellectual studies that they know will not work or be tolerated in real life. Do you not think it has crossed these supposed "euthanasia supporters" or "mandatory abortion advocates" that THEY will some day be 80? That THEY will have children?
  Do you reckon they will just go to slaughter? "for the good of the country" ? LMFAO.

Keep on laughin, skeptic.  While what you say about 'intellectual studies' may be true, it's also a fact that sometimes the worst possible scenarios actually play out in history.  Are you so naive as to believe that we have advanced beyond that possiblity?  k... you keep on smilin' and let us know when you need fresh sand to poke your head in.

pamsback

My head is out here in the fresh air LOL.....I am so NOT naive that the very fact you ask that is hilarious......I have a healthy respect for the ingrained SELF-preservation interest of the human race. If it's gonna affect THEM it AIN'T gonna happen.

srkruzich

Quote from: pamsback on November 28, 2009, 11:18:34 PM
My head is out here in the fresh air LOL.....I am so NOT naive that the very fact you ask that is hilarious......I have a healthy respect for the ingrained SELF-preservation interest of the human race. If it's gonna affect THEM it AIN'T gonna happen.

do you remember hitler?  Eugenics program i think it was called.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Varmit

Ain't gonna happen   :o  You're assuming that the politicans who would put these laws into place would follow them.  Now theres something that ain't gonna happen.  Just look at their proposed healthcare bill, We have to follow it, THey don't.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk