New Moon

Started by Jane, November 27, 2009, 05:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

You watch your mouth you little snot.. or I'll make your ears hot~~ I'll whack them!  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Varmit

Don't tease me....besides I wouldn't want you to throw your back out pitchin' your walker at me. ;D
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

Remember ~~ Old Santa has eyes everywhere.. I'll tell him to send those Victoria Secret dancers back to where they came from.. and you will be left with only the Senior Center Dancers that I belong to.. to dance for you on Christmas eve..

;D

Roma Jean Turner

I can see that I am definitely out of the loop on this one.  I haven't read the books, seen the movies or paid a lick of attention to this.  However, you all have inspired me, I will watch the first movie this weekend and then go see this latest one.

Jo McDonald

I've read the books ---NOW I want to watch the Christmas Eve dance that Teresa and her "ladies" do for Billy.

Hang on to your Santa Hat, Billy ---- you might be in for one heck of a sleigh ride on this one. ;) ;) ;)
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Jane

I have been attack by werewolfs and bitten by a vampire. I just love they way they have been put on the movie screen.
Teresa, I did have a good laugh when you said your ears got hot. Everytime I have a hot flash my ears turn red and are about 104 degrees in temp. Rex always makes fun of me  because they are fire engine red. Of course it happens when I drink a Mike's hard lime. ;D
Roma Jean, read the first two books first. It will make a lot more sense as there are some areas that are left out.  ::)

LADIES every one of us women think those young men are hot.  :-*

Teresa

Yeah Roma.. You HAVE GOT to read the books first.. you will miss way too much if you don't... and the books are just awesome.. you will not be able to put them down..

Sherri

Bitten is right Jane....oh lordy lordy...those boys are hot....can't wait for June 20th....#3 movie.
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Varmit

Quote from: Teresa on December 02, 2009, 12:41:15 AM
Remember ~~ Old Santa has eyes everywhere.. I'll tell him to send those Victoria Secret dancers back to where they came from.. and you will be left with only the Senior Center Dancers that I belong to.. to dance for you on Christmas eve..

;D

Please, Please NOOOOO....I swear I won't say no more bad words, I promise I won't look at no more dirty books, anything but thaaaaat!!
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

Too late!! They already have their black lace support hose and their big white granny panties all on and they are ready to rock your world!   ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk