New Moon

Started by Jane, November 27, 2009, 05:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Well, in that case, just have them leave their bifocals at home and they won't see that I'm slipping'em play money instead of dollar bills.  I guess I'll just have to take my glasses off, only thing I'll see then is a blur of black lace and white panties...wooohoooo!
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Varmit

Quote from: Teresa on December 03, 2009, 01:11:45 AM
Too late!! They already have their black lace support hose and their big white granny panties all on and they are ready to rock your world!   ;D

You know, in all seriousness, if they were smart they would latch on the the twilight movement.  They could call their show "Old Moons".  HAA! :P
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

frawin

Quote from: Varmit on December 03, 2009, 02:14:29 PM
You know, in all seriousness, if they were smart they would latch on the the twilight movement.  They could call their show "Old Moons".  HAA! :P

BILLY, I THINK YOU BROKE THE FORUM OR THE INTERNET WITH THAT ONE, OR EVERYONE IS IN SHOCK, NOONE HAS POSTED A THING ON THAT. I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING TERESA TO COME ON AND HAMMER YOU ANY MINUTE.

Wilma

I am still sitting here wondering where you can get black lace control panty hose.

frawin

Wilma, maybe Billy can answer that. He is a moderator and that should be something the moderator knows.

Varmit

Teresa

he needs hammered for that one.. Old Moons indeed... LOL
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk