little boy seriously injured after h1n1 nasal vaccination

Started by kshillbillys, November 22, 2009, 06:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

This is very distressing to watch. This is a video of Brycen on Tuesday November 17th. He started feeling like this suddenly on Sat. November 14th.. His mom found him lying on the floor crying and unable to stand with her help. After X-Rays, CT, MRI, Blood Work the doctors think it is most likely a cause of the H1N1 nasal vaccine that he received on November 3rd. This is the cause of acute ataxia on the cerebelum. DO NOT GET YOUR CHILD VACCINATED!

Ataxia is a neurological sign and symptom consisting of gross lack of coordination of muscle movements. Ataxia is a non-specific clinical manifestation implying dysfunction of parts of the nervous system that coordinate movement, such as the cerebellum.

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Sarah

Well, you know you're probably in trouble when they push something through so fast with no testing and then demanding everyone get it.

No thanks.  I think we'll take our chances with the virus and from what my husband tells me he heard on the news, it's already mutated which makes all those vaccines null and void anyway.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk