Sad News

Started by Tobina+1, November 20, 2009, 05:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobina+1

It is with great sadness that I type this post to all my friends here in Elk County.  Chuck has taken a job around the Ellsworth/Brookville area and we will be moving from Elk County mid-December.  It was a difficult decision for us to make; to leave our friends and communities.  Chuck has been here 6 years and I have been here 5 years and we have formed lasting friendships with many people.  We have also been involved in many community projects and groups, and are saddened to leave this behind.  We both see Elk County as having great potential and hope everyone involved continues to persevere and GROW this area!  We will still stay in touch (and you'll still see me on the Forum often), as well as visit, too!

Jo McDonald

NO NO NO  you can't go -------
I am happy that you have a new opportunity in your lives, but I really was hoping I could hold little Josie before too much longer.
Good luck - the new community is going to be blessed with your presence.  Good luck and God Bless!!
  Jo and Fred
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

greatguns

I wish you all the luck in the world.  Take care of that beautiful little girl and keep those pictures coming.

Mom70x7

QuoteChuck has taken a job around the Ellsworth/Brookville area

But that's up north! ! ! It's cold there.  :D

We'll miss you.

larryJ

There are times and situations where a family has to make a decision that is in the best interest for them.  I know it is a tough decision to make, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.  You may be leaving Elk County, but Elk County will not leave you.  Once you have lived in Elk County, it is in your heart and soul.  There are those of us (me) who lived in Elk County in their youth and have visited on occasions.  When I did visit there, it was like coming home.  You and yours will always be here on this forum for us to hear about and see pictures of you and your family.  Good luck in your new endeavor and God Bless.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

indygal

Tobina, you and Chuck may not have lived here many years, but you both certainly have endeared yourselves to the community, and you will be deeply and sorely missed. And not just because of all your community involvement -- though your absence will be felt there as well -- but because you both are are truly kind, generous, creative young people who care very deeply about others. So we are very sorry to see you leave. At least there's the internet and the forum to keep us abreast of little Josey's milestones. Terrell and I wish you both nothing but the very best!

Roma Jean Turner

Best of luck to you and yours.  Thank goodness for the Forum because we can still all keep in touch.  I was looking forward to pitching my tent by the creek in the spring and havin' the hot breakfast with you.  :laugh: :laugh:

Diane Amberg

Is Ellsworth in central Kansas? Have you found a place to live? Have a great move and hope the weather holds for you. Merry Christmas in your new digs. By the way, how have your dog and cats taken to little Josey? I know, I'm nosy.

sixdogsmom

I have been to Ellsworth a number of times, and it seems to me it is a great town! Good luck to you and your family on this new venture! A new family, a new life and a new year; how blessed you are!  :-*
Edie

greatguns

I bet Grandma is happy that you'll be closer to her. ;) :-*

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk