To All Forum Members

Started by Varmit, November 20, 2009, 12:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

The language and name calling (yes, I am guilty of it also) has gotten out of hand, so knock it off.  If you can't respond to a post in a polite manner, then don't post at all. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

kshillbillys

Varmint, you're absolutely right. You are politically correct. I, on the other hand, ain't. When I say, I would like to "JEW" somebody down or if I call someone an "INDIAN" giver, or that I'm wearing "INDIAN" underwear, or if I go from an old saying to calilng it politically correct, like a PRESIDENTIAL SOLUTION, or that she has more chins than a CHINESE phonebook, or towel heads or diaper heads or sheet heads, camel jockeys, camel sailors....IT'S CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH...I'm speaking my mind and I'm NOT politically correct. I'm just old school. I guess I'm politicaly INcorrect but you'll never see me on some piece of shit show like Bill Maher's.

MR. KShillbillys

P.S. Bite me!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Anmar

Show a little more respect to the forum mods.  It takes a lot of effort to run a site like this and if they ask us to be a certain way, we should adhere to their wishes.  If you don't like it, you can find some other forums for your racist rants.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

kshillbillys

I don't know you Anmar. You don't know me. I live in this county. I do know Teresa. I do know Billy Varmint. And I do know most others on this forum. My post was meant in a sarcastic, smartass sort of way, trying to get Billy to lighten up. But as usual you have to come out of the closet with your politically correct rainbow warrior suit and tell me where to go. Oh how I restrain myself to not tell you where to go...

MR. KShillbillys

Anmar

ooo a superhero suit, i can totally see myself bursting through a brick wall with my super powers defending the truth from the extremist liars on the far right and the far left.  Take that evil doers. 

By the way, racism is still racism, even when you try to mask it with bad humor.

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on November 20, 2009, 09:04:02 PM
ooo a superhero suit, i can totally see myself bursting through a brick wall with my super powers defending the truth from the extremist liars on the far right and the far left.  Take that evil doers. 

By the way, racism is still racism, even when you try to mask it with bad humor.
That wasn't racism.  :)  You need to learn what the difference is.  Racism is the belief that one race is genetically superior than another race. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

kshillbillys

That's funny Anmar. Although I can't picture you as a super hero. Maybe a sidekick, maybe Robin, boy wonder. SNL, years ago, had a cartoon sketch on. I suppose they were pretty racist with it tho. It was called the Ambiguously Gay Duo...funny stuff... ;D

Anmar

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racism

i remember the ambiguously gay duo.  Not my style, try warph. 
Ok gents, have fun perusing the interweb on your friday night, i'm outta here.  Keep it classy like the southern gentleman you are KS.    :laugh:

Varmit

Don't get me wrong Hillbilly, I'm not saying that we have to be politically correct, just that we should watch the personal attacks and name calling.  For example, if someone was to call a forum member an Ultra-right-wing-RACIST or an ignorant fool,  that would not be in the best interest of the discussion (regardless of how true it might be).  However, if a person was of the opinion that the United States should kill every living muslim in the name of our national security, they would be entitled to express their opinion.  Hope those examples cleared things up. :)
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Varmit

Oh, one more thing, I most certainaly will not bite you....I don't like grease. ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk