What Gets You Into the Christmas Spirit?

Started by Wilma, November 18, 2009, 09:51:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

On Rudy's birthday he will become the age I am now.

Rudy Taylor

Diane --- how do we stop this train?

Turn the hands back on the clock, somebody!  Please!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Jo McDonald

WHAT ?? stop the train??  And miss the coffee and pie??  What is going on here?
What train?  I don't see a train?  Do You see a train?

Well---- guess it was a scare tactic.................

I'm gonna'  go back in the house and eat pie and drink coffee.......  See ya'~~~~~~~~
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Tobina+1

Rudy, don't stop to worry about how to stop the train, or it will run you over!  Just keep running full steam forward and enjoying all the pie and coffee you can handle, and don't look back!

Rudy Taylor

It truly is "a wonderful life."

frawin

I am about ready to put the last of the beef into the dehydrator for jerky.  I have trimmed out 25.65 # of lean beef and sliced and marinaded it for jerky.  That really doesn't come out to a lot of jerky, but each one of the kids and grandkids get a sack of Grandma's jerky in their Christmas stocking each year.  My 10-year old Grandson tells me "It makes his day" to get the jerky.  It is a lot of work, but well worth the effort since they all look forward to it.

Myrna

Now, it's time to start making goodies for Thanksgiving, as our son from East Texas and his family will be here for the weekend.  We are really looking forward to seeing them!

Now, I'm in the Holiday Spirit!!!!!

greatguns

Tobina+1

This got me into the Christmas spirit!  Figured we better wear the outfit before Christmas!

Diane Amberg

sixdogsmom

Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk