The large flea market

Started by Sarah, November 14, 2009, 04:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah

Has anyone ever been to the big flea market out at the Kansas Coliseum and is it worth it?  I noticed it's going on tomorrow and I'd really like to go, but didn't know if it was worth the time or trouble to drive over there for it.

Rudy Taylor

Why would anyone go to a large flea market?

Aren't small fleas bad enough?
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

At least large fleas can be trained to do useful work at low wages! ;D

Sarah

LOL
Steve asked me the same thing.  Told me I had enough fleas around here. 

One can never have too many fleas.   ;D

larryJ

You people are pathetic!!!!  Our good friend Sarah just asked a simple question and is bombarded by sarcastic comments. 

Sarah, you should go and experience this event on your own without input from others.  That way, you can form your own opinion of whether it is worth it or not.  It is better to have tried and not liked it, than to never try and never know what you missed.  I have found as I get older that there are experiences, that in my younger years, I would not bother with, becoming something I would like to see or try.  This, just so I can say I did it.  This is kinda like some 80 year old person skydiving just to say they did it, although that is something I am not prone to do.

On the other hand, why in the hell would you want to go all that way to buy fleas? :laugh:

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Sarah

Quote from: larryJ on November 15, 2009, 09:28:13 AM
You people are pathetic!!!!  Our good friend Sarah just asked a simple question and is bombarded by sarcastic comments. 

Sarah, you should go and experience this event on your own without input from others.  That way, you can form your own opinion of whether it is worth it or not.  It is better to have tried and not liked it, than to never try and never know what you missed.  I have found as I get older that there are experiences, that in my younger years, I would not bother with, becoming something I would like to see or try.  This, just so I can say I did it.  This is kinda like some 80 year old person skydiving just to say they did it, although that is something I am not prone to do.

On the other hand, why in the hell would you want to go all that way to buy fleas? :laugh:

Larryj

LOL  Thought they might be a better kind of flea than the kind I can find on my dogs.   ;D :D :D

Rudy Taylor

There are some whoppers on the Political section, too.

Go ahead and slap a few of them, Sarah. Ya can't kill 'em. They just keep coming back the next day.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Mom70x7

QuoteSarah, you should go and experience this event on your own without input from others.  That way, you can form your own opinion of whether it is worth it or not.  It is better to have tried and not liked it, than to never try and never know what you missed.  I have found as I get older that there are experiences, that in my younger years, I would not bother with, becoming something I would like to see or try.  This, just so I can say I did it. 

Sarah -

I agree. People like different things. Jim and my boys could spend all day at a car show. To me, it would be a waste.  :D

Larry -
QuoteThis is kinda like some 80 year old person skydiving just to say they did it, although that is something I am not prone to do.

But will you when you're 80?  :D  :D  :D

Sarah

Honestly, I was just wondering if it was just a bunch of junk out there or if they actually had stuff worth buying.  But we ended up not going for the rain and I didn't want to leave the comfort of my fire.   ;D

Diane Amberg

veddy veddy wise move.Or lack of move rather. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk