Fort Hood - A Deliberate Act Of Terrorism!

Started by Warph, November 09, 2009, 11:41:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Quote from: Warph on November 13, 2009, 09:09:31 PM
I advocate a general roundup of ALL Muslims who have any ties to Islamic terrorists' who want to bring down this country.  Ship them out! 

Why?  If we do that then we will just have to go somewhere else and deal with them.  Just kill'em and be done with it.

Quote from: Anmar on November 13, 2009, 09:14:46 PM
even the citizens?

If they have ties to terrorists,...yes.  Because at that point they become traitors.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on November 13, 2009, 09:14:46 PM
even the citizens?
If citizens are giving aid and comfort to the enemy, they are no longer citizens. Their traitors.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Yup, round up all those Japanese Americans and....oh, wait, wrong war. I wasn't aware Muslim terrorists and their families and friends wore identifying hats or badges. Or are you advocating raiding mosques during services and shooting them all ?
  How about doing something that might actually work, like being aware of your surroundings and listening to what the police and Public Safety people have to say? Homeland security has been made aware of some credible threats (IED's) at big shopping malls and city downtown shopping areas during the holiday shopping season. That information has been sent to everyone who needs to know at the local levels.  We had our report at the firehouse last night. Just be aware of suspicious behavior, orphaned packages and such, especially in holiday displays, shrubbery, trash cans, dumpsters and bathrooms. With people carrying shopping bags,and packages, its hard to know what's not normal.

Anmar

"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Warph

Quote from: srkruzich on November 14, 2009, 07:12:00 AM
If citizens are giving aid and comfort to the enemy, they are no longer citizens. Their traitors.

Yeah... war is hell... and I think that sometimes people forget that we are at WAR!

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

Considering all the young friends I have coming and going from "over there" and all the bodies coming to Dover, I don't know how anyone could forget. And that's just me.  Families are touched by this in every state. I'm sure no one forgets, but for the sake of kids who have had this going on for 8 years now, trying to be "normal" is a good thing too. My own Fire Chief will be at Arlington for a ceremony on Sunday. He would much rather be here with Al and me going to the county fire prevention awards luncheon that's at the same time.

Varmit

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 14, 2009, 11:41:23 AM
Yup, round up all those Japanese Americans and....oh, wait, wrong war. I wasn't aware Muslim terrorists and their families and friends wore identifying hats or badges. Or are you advocating raiding mosques during services and shooting them all ?

What part of "...if they have ties to terrorists..." didn't you read?

Quote from: Anmar on November 14, 2009, 12:39:07 PM
You guys are starting to sound like Nazis

No, we aren't.  Nazi's advocated violence against peaceful people.  We are not doing that.  We are advocating violence against those that we ARE AT WAR WITH.  You see, that is how war works, you kill the enemy before he can kill you.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

The Nazi's said the same thing about the Jews.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

cheyronni

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk