Fort Hood - A Deliberate Act Of Terrorism!

Started by Warph, November 09, 2009, 11:41:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

???  Quack?

Be bewwy bewwy qwiet..... There is only one way to catch a unique duck... Unique up on it!
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

pamsback

Quote from: Patriot on November 11, 2009, 02:05:13 PM
???  Quack?

If it makes you happy to think so LOL. My kind EATS ducks........ALL kinds of ducks. Ducks taste good.

Anmar

"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Diane Amberg

Nice crispy skin..apples, celery and onions, roast duck is good, maybe even better than roast conservative!  ;D

Anmar

I read an interesting article from the AP.  The military hasn't used the capital punishment since 1961.  It seems like he's going to be tried in military court so they may break their tradition of leniency.  It seems the preferred method is hanging, probably the neck-breaking fashion.

Patriot

Quote from: Anmar on November 11, 2009, 06:23:17 PM
I read an interesting article from the AP.  The military hasn't used the capital punishment since 1961.  It seems like he's going to be tried in military court so they may break their tradition of leniency.  It seems the preferred method is hanging, probably the neck-breaking fashion.

I won't jump to conclusions by a presumption of guilt, but I will say that if the guilty SOB is found guilty by a Court Martial and the death sentence is imposed, I would prefer they use rope to bullets or chemicals..... rope can be reused and would cost the taxpayers less.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

twirldoggy

jarhead

Anmar

Patriot,  I think its safe to say that he's guilty,  there are questions left unanswered and i hope they keep him alive long enough to get those questions answered.

larryJ

Yeah, like--------------------when did you first learn you were STUPID?  What were you thinking?  Was there a distinct cracking sound when your mind snapped? 

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk