Nice comments!

Started by Lookatmeknow!!, November 06, 2009, 02:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookatmeknow!!

Ok, with the school vote and things.  I have noticed myself becoming very upset at people's comments and such.  I feel that I wanted to state, I have my opinion and you have yours.  I am glad that we all have different opinions and can enjoy this forum as a family type setting!  So if I have offended anyone, please that is not what I want to do.  I love getting on here and seeing what everyone has to say. 

So, have a great weekend everyone!!!  Enjoy this wonderful weather that we are having!!! :D
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Sarah

You're so sweet Angie.  Even when disagreements come up.  Trust me, coming from someone that had to live with my parents for awhile with my family with my sister and her family living there too, disagreements do arise among family too!!  LOL  
Have a wonderful weekend!!  I know I will.  DH is taking me to town tomorrow to go out to eat for my birthday!!  ;D

Diane Amberg

Oh no, I shouldn't....I mustn't...I'll get in trouble....she won't understand...Oh heck, I'll do it anyway! Please don't let your husband eat you, especially on your birthday! 8) :o Have a wonderful birthday.

Sarah

ROTFL

Uhm, I could be really naughty here and say something, but it turn faces red and we probably have children on here so I think I'll just be quiet and say that I did revise it.   ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

Mom70x7

Ohhhh - the places my mind does go!  :D  :D  :D

Ms Bear

Have a wonderful day Sarah.  Looks like it will be a nice weekend here.

Rudy Taylor

Diane!  Remember, you're on the east side of the Mississippi.

We don't do that stuff out here. Don't forget, we're Republicans!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

flo

;D ;D :D :) :) :) :angel: :angel: :angel: Oh my, Oh my, jump up and down, clap your hands, smile, laugh, take in some sunshine.... makes the day so much more pleasant to have this thread where smiles and nice words are the posts of the day.  Even makes my 3 day sinus/allergy headache seem less.  THANKS ! ! !
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Diane Amberg

We try! Sorry you are fighting a sinus thing, hope you are feeling better by now.

Varmit

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on November 06, 2009, 07:48:11 PM
Diane!  Remember, you're on the east side of the Mississippi.

We don't do that stuff out here. Don't forget, we're Republicans!

Speak for yourself Rudy...I don't let party affiliation dictate my, uhm,...dietary practices  ;)
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk