Hot Dog Roast pictures

Started by Joanna, November 03, 2009, 02:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna

frawin

Joanna, thanks for sharing. Howard is really fortunate to have Julie and Patrick.
Frank Winn

L Hendricks

Julie and Pat - thanks so much for continuing this great tradition and thanks to all the volunteers that help - we are fortunate to live in such caring community!

Mom70x7

And the hot dogs were delicious!

Wilma

Joanna, that is so nice of you to post these pictures.  Being one that couldn't be there, I really appreciate it and I can't help but think what good publicity for Howard this is.

jensarlou

Pics were great.  I really miss the those days.  The town I live in doesn't do anything special on Halloween.  Louie and I went out.  We had a lot of fun.  There were hundreds of children in just 2 of the subdivisions, they all come to town from the country, out trick-or-treating.  Only bad part was it was so hot.  Would have been better with a little more fall-like weather.
Andrea

Wilma

It was perfect weather here.  I remember a Halloween that there was an ice storm that kept everybody home.  That was in Sedgwick County.  I don't think it got this far.

Mom70x7

QuoteI remember a Halloween that there was an ice storm that kept everybody home

We had one of those when our kids were still home. Still had a van then. Jim took the kids sliding around a few houses, then decided to bring them home. They ate our left-over candy and had a blast. Weather was nasty!

Diane Amberg

We started out perfect and then it poured. Only had 20 kids this year, but they were really cute.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk