Carbon Regulatory Offset Committee Public Service Announcement

Started by flintauqua, November 02, 2009, 09:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamsback

Least you know what I'm talkin about Steve. Which is kinda shockin as much as we butt heads :P

For the rest of you.........since y'all are irritating the hell out of me with you're "it's all bullshit" attitudes.....I'm backin away and holdin my tongue.....which is a really good thing if you only knew.........................

Diane Amberg

The food I grow in my garden is organic and is much cheaper than anything in the store, especially since I start from seed. I have never bought a bottle of water in my life, but have a couple I was given that I fill from home and keep cold.

twirldoggy

Thanks to all for the interesting dicussion of organic foods.  I have suspected as much.

srkruzich

Quote from: pamsback on November 06, 2009, 03:15:54 PM
Least you know what I'm talkin about Steve. Which is kinda shockin as much as we butt heads :P

For the rest of you.........since y'all are irritating the hell out of me with you're "it's all bullshit" attitudes.....I'm backin away and holdin my tongue.....which is a really good thing if you only knew.........................
Well its not all BS.  We see it in our food supply at the stores.  Shoot you go to a store, get beef and its tough, injected with all kinds of crap and quite frankly disgusting taste. 
we have a beef out here we're growing and its all 100% naturally Grown.  Grass fed right now, but when it comes time to put him up to fatten him up, he'll get the good stuff, not some premix with hormones and all.  Lots of corn, oats, flax, sunflower oil seeds, alfalfa and bran, molasses and mixed with some milk.  Get that a couple months and he'll be tasty and tender!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Varmit

Quote from: pamsback on November 06, 2009, 03:15:54 PM

Stick it in your ear, Pam.  I swear, you state your opinion like it is the gospel and then when someone counters it you accuse them of jumping down your throat.  Well you know what, bite me!  You and your greenie friends holler and scream about "big corporations" polluting the earth and don't admit your part in it until someone calls you on it.  You get mad when folks lump you in with the yuppies and then you turn around and accuse everyone that doesn't agree with you of killing the earth and such.  You are hell on wheels when it comes to dishing it out but you get your panties in a bunch when someone gives it back. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pamsback

QuoteStick it in your ear, Pam.  I swear, you state your opinion like it is the gospel and then when someone counters it you accuse them of jumping down your throat.  Well you know what, bite me!  You and your greenie friends holler and scream about "big corporations" polluting the earth and don't admit your part in it until someone calls you on it.  You get mad when folks lump you in with the yuppies and then you turn around and accuse everyone that doesn't agree with you of killing the earth and such.  You are hell on wheels when it comes to dishing it out but you get your panties in a bunch when someone gives it back.

Bullshit.....I state my opinion like it is just that MY opinion and as such it IS the gospel of what I,ME,MYSELF think. I ALWAYS admit my shortcomings...I have more than a few. I "get my panties in a bunch" when people start puttin words in my mouth.
I have definite opinions about pollution. I voice them. I am a human doin my best and f*&^ing up at the same time because THAT'S what humans do. Just because I don't set down and shut the f up when yall disagree with me DON'T mean I "got my panties in a bunch". It means this is an IMPORTANT subject to me. So you bite ME.

mtcookson

Quote from: Patriot on November 06, 2009, 12:30:33 PMOnly one rebuttal:  "Get rich quick scheme"

There are some who *are* getting rich off of the 'organic' movement!  I'm just not one of them! 

Yeah, I definitely worded that poorly. They definitely are making a ton of money off of it.

greatguns

pepelect

Goats.  Chickens. Cows.  lawn mower. Weed eater. hoe. 

It would be fun to watch a guy with a hoe in a 350 acre corn field. Show me your 250bushel organic corn. I want to see the dry land wheat with wide spaces rows planted with out any seed inoculate.  The fields would be so pretty with all the spring growth.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk