Carbon Regulatory Offset Committee Public Service Announcement

Started by flintauqua, November 02, 2009, 09:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintauqua

Carbon Regulatory Offset Committee Public Service Announcement

pamsback

Varmit

What a bunch of BS.  Even if the carbon offset scheme was aimed at the enviroment it would still be BS.  There is nothing, absolutely nothing we can do to stop climate change.  It was happening before humans were here, it will happen until the end of time.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pamsback

Climate change is natural....POLLUTION isn't. All this "well we ought to just go the way we been goin because climate change is a crock so just keep pumpin all that poison into the air,earth,water" mentality makes me sick.
 Air,earth, and water pollution causes WORSE things than climate change....things like CANCER....BIRTH DEFECTS....places on this earth where NOTHING will grow and what DOES grow is tainted by the pollutants in the ground.......so spare me your blind eye, use it up till it's gone and move on mentality.
 This farce video states precisely the way polluting industries will USE the program to do exactly that........do ONE good thing so they can have a blind eye for forty bad ones. It's a retarded program aimed at giving the APPEARANCE of doing something to rein in pollution to the stupid masses who don't know any better.....smoke and mirrors...just like most things.

Old Cree sayin........

Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will you realize that you cannot eat money.

flintauqua

"To waste, to destroy, our natural resources, to skin and exhaust the land instead of using it so as to increase its usefulness, will result in undermining in the days of our children the very prosperity which we ought by right to hand down to them."

— Theodore Roosevelt

Varmit

Speaking of smoke and mirrors....answer me this..Do you drive a car?  Use electricity?  Ever built a campfire?  When you were hanging drywall was it made from eco-friendly products in a non-polluting manufacturing plant?  Do you use strictly solar, wind, or thermal enegry to heat and cool your home? 

If you are going to blame the industries for pollution then the folks that use their products are to be blamed also, if not more.  Afterall, if people weren't using those products then there would not be any industry, would there?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Patriot

Does anybody else find it interesting that Crap n Tax is all about brokering 'carbon credits' for money?  What does that do to reduce 'carbon emissions'?  Seems to me that the entire plan is designed to enrich some already wealthy wall street types... oh, and Al Boring Gore.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

jarhead

Patriot,
You've only posted 6 times and I already like you. :)

srkruzich

Quote from: jarhead on November 03, 2009, 09:00:09 PM
Patriot,
You've only posted 6 times and I already like you. :)

I was a thinking the same thing there Jarhead!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Patriot

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk