Krispy Kremes

Started by Jane, October 26, 2009, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jane

Someone mentioned Krispy Kremes on another thread did not what to change the subject on there so will start a new thread.
When we were tailgating someone in our party put the Krispy Kremes on the grill and cooked them. They were fantastic, the flame made the sugar into carmal. Then you put a sausage with them and it only makes your mouth water for more.

I also read that at the baseballs games in St Louis. There is a vender at one of the gates that takes Krispy Kremes cuts them in half puts a hamburger and cheese on them and sells them for $4.00. They say he runs out with in the first half an hour. Have not tried that yet but will at the Nebraska game.
Jane 8)

Mom70x7

srkruzich

Jane your killing me :O   

I grew up with Krispy Kremes used to go in and get them HOT off the conveyor belts.  Mmmmmmmm
And yes i have grilled them stuffed em with sausage and drowned them in syrup.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

perkinscreekranch

Jane:

How sad...I can see the headlines now, "Heart Attacks Strike Tailgaters!"  Oh well, just Jawhawkers...

Compassionately Bleeding Purple,
Kate ;)

jprxmkt

pamsback

On Diners Drive Ins and Dives they were taking doughnuts, dipping them in the glaze and then rolling them in chunks of bacon! People were ravin about how good they were....

jensarlou

WOW just thinking about it has added 5 lbs.  ;D
Andrea

Jo McDonald

I'm reading these posts  at 12:37 am ==it's not to early in the day for a snack, is it????
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Warph

Jane, Athens, GA used to have a Krispy Kreme and I would tool down there every morning to get 3 hot one's and a large cupa joe on the way to UGA.... Lord, they were sooooo GOOD, trans fat and all!  ;D
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Ole Granny

Growing up in Moline, we were very fortunate to have Campbell's Bakery.  The glazed donuts were as good if not better than Krispy Creme and much larger.  Plus they had the most delicious cakes and could be decorated perfectly.  Just walking by the store was a treat as the aroma drifted into the air.  Ahhhhh, the memories.  What a treasure we had.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk