The vote on Nov 3

Started by Sarah, October 26, 2009, 01:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah

I'm going to drop out of the school debate, but I wanted to say that there were wonderful points on both sides of the argument.  Everyone brought up a lot of points I wouldn't have thought about had they not.  I know some people were getting tired of reading it, but it did help to voice ideas that may or may not have come to mind already and helps me make a choice seeing the argument from both points of view. 

Hope Elk county has a wonderful turn out at the voting booth and that everyone is able to vote their conscience with no looking back.  This is a wonderful group of people here and I know each has their valid points and concerns. 

Mom70x7

Sarah -

Please vote!

Elsewhere you said you were undecided and so didn't plan on voting.

Please vote.

I'm for the bond issue, but if you're not, I'd really rather have a "no" vote than no vote.
There are lots of discussions on the pros and cons of the specific issue, so I just want to talk about voting.

Please vote.

It is one of the freedoms we have, as I know you're aware, that other countries don't dare to share with their populace. As you said, your vote is yours and yours alone, in the privacy of the voting booth. I know you believe in that sanctity.

Please vote.

Sarah

I plan to unless something major comes up and my husband is as well.  And you're right, it is our privilege to vote and I plan to use it.  :)  I actually enjoy voting on topics, but I am undecided on this one.  We'll see. 

Thank you though!  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk