Another Obama Worship Video

Started by Warph, October 23, 2009, 12:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

The indoctrination of our children under the Obama Reich continues, as yet another video surfaces of school kids singing praises to our "Dear Leader, Barry Sorento" -- paid for with your tax dollars.  And this time, with more cowbell.

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?v=GdSU2GkU4z

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

That was from last November. Hardly new! So what is the point of bringing up nearly year old footage? You can't pass it off as now or new.

Warph

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?v=GdSU2GkU4z
The above video is probably the one that started this snowball.  Here's a few more... some "old" as you pointed out... but they are still going on to this date:  

The following video is approx 4 minutes. In the first 3:30 it shows kids being propagandized by Barack Hussein Obamas supporters. The last 30 seconds shows the 'Hitler youth' being propagandized the same exact way. Note how both have the overbearing display of flags,posters,etc. Glassy eyed children blindly reciting what their elders told them to.  

This is how it all starts as history has shown us, Diane:

...and this video based on the real Obama-cult song recorded by children who were manipulated into supporting a presidential candidate based on feelings:

....and, of course, a clip from the famous movie Cabaret:

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 23, 2009, 01:33:10 PM
That was from last November. Hardly new! So what is the point of bringing up nearly year old footage? You can't pass it off as now or new.

...and this recent NEW one in Sept. 29, 2009 from Sand Hill Venable Elementary.  I hope this has stirred the pot a little and made you aware of what goes on at some government schools. Keep watch and recognize propaganda for what it is - even if the intentions are innocent and even benign. Your tax payer dollars at work making sure children are pre-programmed to worship Obama:

....and if you go to YouTube, you will find a number of video's of children praising Obama:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=school+video's+about+obama&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&oe=utf8&um=1&ie=UTF8&ei=lYziSqfDGMjf8AbWvYTuAQ&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CBkQqwQwAw#

....and where is all of this leading to?  You might think this is all a bit silly but remember, it happened once before this exact way in Germany.  History has a way of repeating itself.  Check out these video's:

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

Sept.29 is good, at least current. But I can't get very upset at a message that says "education is the key." Perhaps they will at least learn apostrophe rules. ( Ahem)  Don't get excited, we have the same problem here and I don't know why. It would be a good subject for my doctorate.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk