Michelle Obama was involved in a Patient Dumping Scheme

Started by Warph, October 24, 2009, 01:13:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Come on Diane, All the training in the world, and I had the best, does not really prepare a "teen-ager" to see things we had to see and deal with. As far as still hating the little fellers we fought--maybe I'm a strange one, but I never really "hated them " back then---but don't confuse that with me wanting to shoot every SOB I saw--which was damn few---sneaky little turds. i would love to sit down today over a cold beer and talk to an NVA we fought against. As long as he didn't say we lost the war---then I would have to put a hurt'n on him !!!!

Diane Amberg

I agree, but Warph sure wasn't a teenager when Beirut happened and neither was I. I'm really sorry anyone ever has to see that kind of thing, but when you are at war it happens. That's the horrible reality of it. We have the same thing here with terrible train accidents and plane crashes too. Who ya gonna go kill then to "get even?" CSI is very informative and can be at the same time fascinating and ugly, but it's not real. Until you mix in the sights and sounds and textures and especially the smells....well... I'm glad most people don't have to ever see that kind of thing. I'd hate to see this turn into an "I saw more bodies than you did contest." Never meant for that to happen.There are many perspectives on this. None are righter or wronger, just different. You don't have to be a military teen to get slapped up the side of the emotional head. That's why some fire companies don't let kids get close to too much in the junior program. I don't want them dealing with a person hit by a train.They shouldn't be exposed to that.

jarhead

Diane,
In no way did I mean my reply to be "I saw more bodies than you " That aint my style plus one body would have been enough for this lad. Mother Edwards's baby boy does not like blood !!! :)

Diane Amberg

Good, I appreciate that. I knew there was a reason I liked you.

Varmit

Anmar, maybe you are right.  Maybe we should leave the middle east.  I mean afterall they have done such a wonderful job managing their countries that we shouldn't be there.  Iraq, Iran, Palestine, Afghanistan, and all the rest...what wonderful examples of freedom, democracy, personal liberty, human rights, religous freedoms, and peaceful coexsitance.  What other place on earth can people of all religions and cultures come together and live in peac....oh my bad, I was thinking of America. 

By the way, if the middle east is such a bastion of human excellence, and muslims such peace loving people, and America and Americans are so awful, why then did you come back?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Sarah

Quote from: Varmit on October 28, 2009, 05:00:56 AM
Anmar, maybe you are right.  Maybe we should leave the middle east.  I mean afterall they have done such a wonderful job managing their countries that we shouldn't be there.  Iraq, Iran, Palestine, Afghanistan, and all the rest...what wonderful examples of freedom, democracy, personal liberty, human rights, religous freedoms, and peaceful coexsitance.  What other place on earth can people of all religions and cultures come together and live in peac....oh my bad, I was thinking of America. 

By the way, if the middle east is such a bastion of human excellence, and muslims such peace loving people, and America and Americans are so awful, why then did you come back?

ROTFL  ;D

pamsback

but..........now we are gonna PAY the Taliban to fight on OUR side :P

Varmit

Awww, whatsa matter Anmar, camel got your tongue :'( 

C'mon, dazzle me with your self inflated wit and all knowing wisdom and worldly expertise...

Tell me again how it is such a wonderful place and so much better than America...

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

Listen, if you're going to break your own forum rules, don't expect me to follow them either.

Secondly, I would like you to show me where i ever wrote that muslims are peace loving people.  I'd like you to show me where i wrote that America and Americans are awful.  When you start your argument on a false pretense, its pretty easy to try and take shots at people.  

Why did i come back?  Because my visa expired, because I'm an American and I'm coming back to my life here in the states.  Why are you such a racist little chickenhawk?

Why aren't you smart enough to understand that you are not a constitutionalist?  What about those 4 anti-war questions did you not understand?  You think you know what the founders of this country are all about but you really have no clue when it comes to respect for people who don't think, look, and act like you.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Varmit

Quote from: Anmar on October 30, 2009, 11:35:08 AM
Listen, if you're going to break your own forum rules, don't expect me to follow them either.

Secondly, I would like you to show me where i ever wrote that muslims are peace loving people.  I'd like you to show me where i wrote that America and Americans are awful.  When you start your argument on a false pretense, its pretty easy to try and take shots at people.  

All anyone has to do is read through your posts to figure out your stance on the muslims issue.  America goes after the people that attacked her and is labeled for interfering with other nations, yet the folks that attacked us get a pass.  Isreal, our ally, is threatened by just about every middle eastern country, and instead of supporting our ally, you say that we should let them fend for themselves. 

Why are you such a racist little chickenhawk?

When have I ever made a racist comment?  Talk about false pretenses..

Why aren't you smart enough to understand that you are not a constitutionalist?  What about those 4 anti-war questions did you not understand?  You think you know what the founders of this country are all about but you really have no clue when it comes to respect for people who don't think, look, and act like you.

I answered those 4 anti-war questions, thank you very much.  And just because I don't agree with every little detail in the constitution doesn't mean I don't support it.  It is not an all or nothing game.  Afterall, if it was then every muslim would be a muslim terrorist. 

As for respect for others, I have plenty, right up until they threaten me, my country, my family.  Or until they decide to disregard the laws of my country.  After that, they lose my respect. 

But I do owe you a "thank you", I needed a good laugh.  I always find it somewhat comical when people who have never done anything to actually defend the constitution,  or those who have never picked up a rifle in defense of their country, talk about and take an anti-war stance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk