Your Doctor Serves The State, Not You

Started by redcliffsw, October 21, 2009, 12:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: jprxmkt on October 21, 2009, 09:42:17 PM
Also, the CEO's of most of the insurance companies earn millions of dollars each for their "important" jobs.  What is it exactly that they do that merits these high incomes while so many families that have survived cancer can no longer get health insurance or it is so expensive they can't afford it?

FYI on the $4 prescriptions. Check their prices on ANYTHING that isn't on that $4 program. :o
Yeah i know they jack you on the rest of them.  You know i honestly don't have any answers on that either.  I have to do what i have to do to survive.
Right now i must have plavix which takes 22 or 23 a month out of my pocket, and metropolol, bumex, potassium.   I can't afford my crestor or tricore as ther like 40 dollars a month each. 
so i do without and take only the ones i can get cheap.  And this is on "Government" health care.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

pamsback

Quote from: srkruzich on October 21, 2009, 09:01:26 PM

Hate to tell ya but They Do! 

Hate to break it to YOU dude but YOU are part of the general public.............do you?

srkruzich

Quote from: pamsback on October 22, 2009, 08:42:44 AM
Quote from: srkruzich on October 21, 2009, 09:01:26 PM

Hate to tell ya but They Do! 

Hate to break it to YOU dude but YOU are part of the general public.............do you?
Sorry but i am not part of the general public that believes government is the solution to all ills.  I have never believed in government.   I believe Government is evil. 
Government is like Cerberus, who is a multi-headed hound (usually three-headed) which guards the gates of Hades, to prevent those who have crossed the river Styx from ever escaping.

Each head is judicial, legislative, and executive.  IF you notice cerberus is chained to the gate.  He prevents escapees.  I believe that governments job is the opposite, to prevent attacks.  But it is chained to the gates to protect.  Cerberus is a vicious evil creature that does its job efficiently and effectively but must be kept chained until needed.  Only in certain times should cerberus be unleashed and when it is unleashed let it do its job and eliminate the opposition then be caught and leashed again until needed again.

Government is NOT our savior nor our mother or father or benefactor.  AT LEAST 50% of the voting population in this country believe that it is.  THeir the General public that have no clue and don't give a damn as long as government takes care of their food, clothing, housing, and thinking needs. 

The rest of us, some are apathetic, but don't depend on government, and the rest are prophetic and don't need, trust, or want government outside of its designated constitutional role.   

I am of the latter, pointing out and keeping the vigilant watch that our forefathers warned us to do.  Jefferson, adams, and a host of them warned us that if we don't pay attention, Cerberus can escape his leash and consume us all.

pepelect

pamsback

Steve, sometimes you make me laugh........I'm glad you have the human race divided off into their little pockets with the select FEW who "know the real deal" so to speak a rung or two above the "rest of us" LOL

Actually dude, Cerberus guarded the gates of Hell to keep the LIVING OUTof the Underworld. The same way Hercules defeated Cerberus..... anything government does can be UNdone.

srkruzich

Quote from: pamsback on October 22, 2009, 01:18:10 PM
Steve, sometimes you make me laugh........I'm glad you have the human race divided off into their little pockets with the select FEW who "know the real deal" so to speak a rung or two above the "rest of us" LOL

Actually dude, Cerberus guarded the gates of Hell to keep the LIVING OUTof the Underworld. The same way Hercules defeated Cerberus..... anything government does can be UNdone.

Well thats true of any entity.  Anything and anyone can be defeated.  Right now we're being defeated from within.  Give it time the dumbing down of our society will achieve its desired effect and control the masses.
They said in 1864 that slavery was abolished. Not so, the slaves just got a new master, and every election cycle, more slaves are added.

flo

Quote from: srkruzich on October 21, 2009, 09:45:43 PM

You know i honestly don't have any answers on that either.  

didn't think I'd live to see the day that I'd read that  ::) ::)
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Varmit

Quote from: pamsback on October 22, 2009, 01:18:10 PM

If what he says is not true Pam, can you please explain to me the last election? 

Also, to the rest of you who complain about insurance compaines and the obscene profits they make, can you please tell me when making a profit became an evil thing in this country?  Also, for those of you who complain about the cost of medical care and medications I have a question.  Which would you do, pay for the costs or die? 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pamsback

QuoteIf what he says is not true Pam, can you please explain to me the last election?

No, Billy I can't.....I didn't vote for him. I can't read minds so I don't know why other people did. I can THEORIZE why they did but that's about it.

I don't care about insurance costs. I don't have insurance. I pay cash or I don't go. My DOCTOR cuts me a break on prices beCAUSE I don't have insurance and I pay out of my own pocket. I have to take medicine that costs 108 dollars a month. I pay for it. Sometimes I have had to buy it a week at a time because that's the only way I could afford it but that's just the way it is. I don't sit around and bitch about it.

srkruzich

Quote from: flo on October 22, 2009, 03:30:15 PM
Quote from: srkruzich on October 21, 2009, 09:45:43 PM

You know i honestly don't have any answers on that either.  

didn't think I'd live to see the day that I'd read that  ::) ::)
I might not have answers but i do recognize that 1. The insurance companies do not owe us anything.  2. They set the prices and 3. its our choice if we wish to get that insurance and pay the prices.  Shrug.  Its a product that is for sale.   I still haven't figured out where this nation got the idea that insurance companies which sell a product owe us a low price for anything. That is market driven. 

I might bitch about the price of mine, but i pay it in the end or i don't. It still is my choice.  Now what these idiot senators are proposing is taking away MY choice to do with MY healthcare what i want to do.   

When they overstep that line, then they have become enemies of the people.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk