TO ALL FOURM MEMBERS

Started by Varmit, October 11, 2009, 07:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Yes Warph, calling a forum member an idiot is a bit out of line, as is making references to his or her gender.  I understand your frustration with certain members. 

As to the chihuahua prohibition, that is hereby repealed.  The afore mentioned canine wannabe does not constitute an actual dog and any and all derogatory comments will be allowed and welcome.  However, any such comments made in regards to a canine measuring at least 12 inches at the shoulder will be shunned, deleted, and met with extereme hostility and the maker of said comment will be subject to the same.

....So has spoken the owner of a REAL dog...... 8)
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

kshillbillys

Quote from: Mom70x7 on October 11, 2009, 08:07:24 AM
Varmit -

I totally agree with you.  :o  :D  :D

I'd also like the name-calling of public officials to end. It's okay to not like them, let's just stop all name-calling, please.

I want to say, Mom, mother, mommy dearest, I will stop calling names to public officials whenever they become members of this forum. I take that back, I MAY stop calling names to public officials. But as they are a "public official" and are scrutinized by every person who put them in office, under the freedom of speech amendment I declare my independence from Varmint the Moderator where a public official is concerned and reserve the RIGHT to call them as I see them....
I HAVE a real dog Varmint and my PUG will bite you right in your Richard Nixon....

MR. KS
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

flo

>:( >:( >:( and my PUG will be there to back it up.  :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Anmar

"The chief source of problems is solutions"

flintauqua

Quote from: Anmar on October 11, 2009, 10:10:07 PM

Sadly that kind of wit disguised as humor is greatly lacking in today's political diatribes.  Today, very few will 'think' long enough to get the message if it's within a two minute soliloquy. 

Cheyenne

I would say my mini schnauzer would pack up lucy but shes scared of our rabbit

Varmit

... a pug....seriously....hahahahaha....a pug....whats he gonna do?? nibble my toes off....ROTFLMAO ;D
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

larryJ

The Pomchi, R.A.M.B.O., is again offended by the reference that he is not a real dog.  He is beside himself as to how to respond to the posts denegrating his breed.  He has asked me, his caretaker, to post the following memo to the Moderator:

I HAVE BEEN INSULTED BY YOUR INSINUATIONS ABOUT THE "REALNESS" OF ME BEING A DOG.  I HAVE SAT WITH MY OWNER WHILE HE PERUSES THE FORUM, QUIETLY SNOOZING.  AND, WHILE I AGREE WITH MOST OF YOUR POSTS, I WILL POINT OUT THIS ONE LITTLE TINY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH THIS THREAD:

IT IS "FORUM", NOT "FOURM!!!!![/color]

Larryj (and R.A.M.B.O.)
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

flo

Quote from: Varmit on October 12, 2009, 07:16:54 AM
... a pug....seriously....hahahahaha....a pug....whats he gonna do?? nibble my toes off....ROTFLMAO ;D
Lucy will not nibble your toes off, but she will commit a crime while in your presence.  She will STEAL YOUR HEART !  ;)
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Jo McDonald

By golly -- it IS a FORUM  not a FOURM .   
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk