OUR CONGRESS AT IT'S FINEST

Started by Jo McDonald, October 09, 2009, 09:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

This is how the Congress will pass ObamaCare.

This is unbelievable!  

Take a look at    

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

jarhead

Jo,
What a piece of dog dung. John Jack Murtha is a disgrace to my beloved Corps--pure & simple. The media touts him being a war hero. They talk about him receiving a Bronze Star for bravery. WRONG !!His "Bronze Star " is a "bronze star" that is attached to his Viet Nam Service ribbon and if you were in Nam everybody got that "bronze Star" and depending on when and how long you were there you might have 4 or more of those "bronze stars". I don't know how he got one of his Purple Hearts but I personally know a retired Sgt Maj ( one of my DI's ) that was there when Fight'n John got one of his Purple Hearts. A rocket was fired into his rear area position and Fight'n John ran into a bunker but the dumb bastard forgot to duck. Ala, a John Kerry Purple Heart .Maybe that knot on his noggin is why he has brain damage today !! Jo, are you just trying to get my goat by posting something with Fight'n John Jack Murtha in it ? :)

jarhead

Warph, Because the only way the piece of crap is gonna show down there is if his son/nephew/buddy is being awarded a kazillion dollar defense contract---and he's got his grubby paw out for a kick -back. Great video !!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk