Rain,Rain,Rain,Rain,

Started by frawin, October 08, 2009, 04:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

We have had 4.5 + inches of rain today and everything is well soaked. I am ready for it to quit.

Jane

Frank,
Are you in OK or KS. We have only had an inch here in Wakarusa but we have water setting on top of the ground and not soaking in.  8)
Jane

Cheyenne

I HATE RAIN!!! I work outside, and not one of those jobs that have the day off its raining. I had to put my coat in the dryer 3 times today and its still soaked. I have been off work for 3 hours and I am still cold and im going to have to take my clothes to the laundry mat because they are so muddy they are not going in my washer!

frawin

Jane, we are in Bartlesville. I just came back from checking my old birddog and emptying the rain gauge. It had 4.6 inches in it. I tried to get Myrna to go out and empty it, like a good wife should but she wouldn't do it. It is still raining down pretty good.

Dee Gee

How did you get so lucky, Frank, we only received 4 inches here in Independence so far.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

frawin

Dale, I am ready for it to stop, it is still coming down pretty good.

indygal

I poured 3.5 inches out of the rain gauge at 6 pm and it was still raining. It's stopped now, but it sure is a windy, wet and Halloweenie kind of night!

Dee Gee

I guess we have more rain than I thought, when I went out the back door of the garage to take of the dogs a toad jumped inside the garage to get out the rain.  I think that must mean it is too wet out there for him.  ::)
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Rudy Taylor

Frank, I hope Myrna doesn't read your posts. Otherwise you might find yourself out in the rain tonight ... or at the very least, sleeping on the couch.  ;)
It truly is "a wonderful life."

pamsback

Well I'm up to get daughter off to school only to find the crick flooded where the bus can't get here :P between 5 and 6 inches and still rainin :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk