I guess this belongs here..I'm not sure....

Started by pamsback, October 07, 2009, 02:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatguns

Maybe it wasn't in the blood.  Maybe it was in the drug! ;D ;D ;D

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on October 10, 2009, 03:13:51 PM
Why would you want to go to all the trouble of preparing stevia as a sweetener when there is sugar? and all those other artificial sweeteners?  Or is there some other benefit from it?
Because it is a natural sweetener that diabetics can use with absoluely no elevation of blood sugar as a result of it.  Stevia is also used as a plant based insulin. 
You take equal, splenda, they both raise blood sugar since their technically sugar but they are dosed with chlorine which isn't good for the human body.  The other stuff is carcinogenic. 
1 pound of stevia is equal to 300 pounds of sugar as far as sweetness level.

PLUS i can grow stevia in my back yard, whereas i cannot grow equal, or splenda, or saccharin, or even sugar. 

QuoteThe best cure for the common cold is a raw onion sandwich with plenty of butter and I mean plenty.  Works everytime for me and protects the rest of the family, too.
Actually i find habeneros do a good job on killing colds. super high in vit c and clears the sinus's fast.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Tobina+1

I think I've seen ads for 2 new sweetners that use stevia as the ingredients.  Truvia and something else I can't remember are the brand names.

Also, we heard on the news the other day that there are 12 states that have legalized medicinal marjiuanna use.  Some of those states even have VENDING machines!  You have a special card that you have to swipe in order to buy it.

Lastly, where I grew up in NW KS, we would find flint arrowheads and scrapers all over the place.  No, we did not have much flint rock around that area, but the indians brought it with them and when they settled, they would chip off pieces.  We'd always go looking after a rain and they would be easy to find.  To find a full arrowhead was a treasure!  Most of them were chips and pieces.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk