Opening, again, a can of worms . . .

Started by Mom70x7, October 04, 2009, 12:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmar

Quote from: pepelect on October 09, 2009, 02:52:13 PM

No I don't see what you mean.  Explain it to me so it will make sense.  

How do you relate rudeness to gun ownership?  You can have one without the other.  One is very effective weapon the other you have to reload.

Never owned a gun but can spot bullshit a mile away!!

I'm not going to bother having a discussion with you.  You're prior post shows that you really aren't interested in broadening your horizons and participating in any kind of intelligent discourse.  Yes, i can go back and pick out posts from various threads that are incredibly rude and I'll bet most of the authors are gun owners.  I recognize that correllation doesn't necessarily support causation, however the post was intended to have a degree of humor, which apparantly was over your head.  However, if you want to take my post seriously, then you are living proof that you don't have to be a gun owner to be rude.  Your little angry rant proved that much.

You seem so proud of your rudeness, and for that, i leave you with Matthew 5:22

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, 'You fool!' will be liable to the hell of fire.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

pepelect

pepelect

Quote from: Anmar on October 09, 2009, 03:13:36 PM
You seem so proud of your rudeness, and for that, i leave you with Matthew 5:22

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

It is called sarcasm...                                                  ...if you would climb off your high horse you might get it.

Quote all the scripture you want if it makes you sleep better at night.   

I have quote  too....

"We all have the right to bare arms.....'Cept when it is cold".......Larry the cable guy.

jarhead

Anmar,
You say " I  can go back and pick out posts from various threads that are incredibly rude and I'll bet most of the authors are gun owners"  So, how many guns to you own ? ?

kshillbillys

Pep, you have redeemed yourself in my eyes, on this post. I salute you. I'll be up to get some hamburger helper, but no hamburger. I think it does fine without it, don't you?  I'll be in next month to get the hamburger...LOL :laugh:

Anmar, I have a small arsenal, a few I have purchased the past couple of years from a nice little store in Howard, KS, USA. And a lot of people consider me to be a rude SOB...And I won't worry what YOU think of me and I'm guess the rest of everyone won't lose any sleep over it either!

MR. KShillbillys

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

pamsback

I'm a gun owner......I'm not rude........ ;D ......very often  8)

QuoteI'll be up to get some hamburger helper, but no hamburger. I think it does fine without it, don't you?

LOL Cousin Eddie.......you gonna have REAL tomato ketchup with it?

Anmar

Quote from: Jo McDonald on October 10, 2009, 04:45:00 PM
And I know a few 29 year old rude people that think they know everything and actually they don't know Jack Shit!!
 Anwar.....do you recognize yourself in this post?

ooo 4 strait posts in 4 different threads all spewing insults at me, i love it.  Keep it rolling.  I'm not going to insult an old woman but by all means, get mad, get mean!!  Oh and heaven forbid you actually talk about politics in the politics forum   ::)
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Jo McDonald

I have lived politics ---------------Have you?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Tobina+1

Wow, somehow I got lost on this thread (that's what I get for not logging in over the weekend).  Apparently some people posted some statements and then deleted them? 
I guess this proves the original statement that got this thread off-base... just because you have a gun doesn't mean you're polite (that was in response to Steve's first quote about giving everyone a gun to make the world more polite).   Apparently, we've just proved the fact that gun or no gun, everyone can be rude.

Varmit

No, that point has not been proven.  Bear in mind that point was made in reference to dealing with folks face to face.  Not over the Net.  I personally believe that people would be less apt to get in someones face if they believe that person to be armed. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk