THE MULLENDORE MURDER RADIO TALK SHOW

Started by Bill Mullendore, Jr., October 03, 2009, 09:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Mullendore, Jr.

:police:   If your a fan of the Mullendore murder, you will want to know about the new radio talk show on this murder only. There is now a new coast to coast radio talk show you will want to get in on. This live talk show will be taking call in's and having special guest on from time to time and you can ask them your questions. Don't miss this highly talked about talk show! For all the information, go to: www.mullendoremurder.ning.com

Tobina+1

Hmmm.  I thought I'd heard that the bodyguard confessed to the murder when he was on his deathbed within the last year or so?

Bill Mullendore, Jr.

No, Damon Chubb Anderson is much alive and in bad health living in Caney, Kansas.

Janet Harrington

This murder has always intrigued me.  However; I'm assuming that the radio talk show can only be heard on satellite radio.  Would that be true?

Bill Mullendore, Jr.

You can listen to the show by going to the web site. On the main page you will see a player. When the show go's live, you can click the play start button on the player and listen to the show.

gowest

In case anyone is interested I just listed Chub Anderson's personal saddle on ebay for sale which we purchased from him "Jack Evert" on Sept 15, 2005 exactly 8 months before he was arrested in Montana.  It is very well documented including a purchase reciept signed by 'Jack Evert'.  If interested go to http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200662469978 or search ebay.com for item # 200662469978

ELK@KC

Humpy, the post that Bill Mullendoe put out there that Chub was still alive was dated October 7, 2009.

frawin

It was always an interesting fact to note that the Mullendores originally settled NW of Howard when they came from Indiana. When Myrna and I were first married we lived neighbors to Noel and Gertrude and they were super nice people.

Janet Harrington

Frank, were Noel and Gertrude related to the Mullendore that was murdered?

frawin

Yes Janet, in fact in the book it says the Mullendores originally settled in Elk County near Howard Kansas, some stayed there and some went on to O)klahoma. I am fairly confident they originally settled on the Mullendore Ranch that R.E. Combs and then Dale purchased. I don't recall exactly how it is stated. I will look it up in the book and get back to you tomorrow.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk