Letterman: Extortion attempt & admitted to having sexual relations...

Started by Warph, October 01, 2009, 08:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

According to a press release sent by Letterman's PR reps, the host first received a package three weeks ago from someone who claimed to have information about alleged sexual relations he has had with female employees of the "Late Show."...

"This morning, I did something I've never done in my life," Letterman said on Thursday's edition of CBS' "Late Show." "I had to go downtown and testify before a grand jury."

As part of the testimony, Letterman admitted that he had engaged in sexual relationships with staff members.

"My response to that is, yes I have. Would it be embarrassing if it were made public? Perhaps it would," Letterman said. "I feel like I need to protect these people — I need to certainly protect my family."

Follow the link for a reminder that this isn't the first extortion bid he's been subject to.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Teresa

I agree..  And Putz is a nice term.. I have other words I use..  :P
I absolutely cannot stand him.. He is so NOT FUNNY!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

He definitely is NOT FUNNY  but he IS definitely boring, obnoxious and nauseating to have to look at.  Soooooo consequentially, I DO NOT watch his time on TV.  
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

jerry wagner

I'm unsure why there you are concerned with Letterman's personal relations..... how does it affect you?  He isn't permitted to have sex?  Did he break the law?  Where are your articles of displeasure about Senator Ensign or is you concern solely for one side?

Diane Amberg

Jerry, did you mean me? He doesn't affect me one way or another. It's really none of my business.

jerry wagner

I mean those posting to decry him in this thread as well as the OP.  I was not directly referring to you.

kshillbillys

It's none of my business either, that David Letterman had sexual relations with several different women staff members. Excuse me, it did not say whether they were all women, or men, only staff members so i'm assuming women, but seeing that he is far left it could be either sex. But I do appreciate him when confronted with the irreputable scandal, that he came forth and told the nation the truth about his pillow talk. Unlike former President Bill Clinton, who was NOT just a TV host (so who cares right?), who was a bold faced liar and publicly on TV lied to the nation about having sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinsky; then come to find out there was a couple more. And John Edwards who lied to everyone about his affair.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Kshillbillys
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

jerry wagner

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk