Political payback”: Michelle on Obama’s Chicago Olympics cronyism

Started by Warph, September 30, 2009, 03:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Jarhead--it is a conspiracy! Another way for the man to beat down a brotha! Where in the hell is the ACLU, the NAACP, where's the black panthers? This is a travesty in these times of our democracy, in our unified country, one nation under a dictatorship. Maybe Chicago did not throw enough money at the situation at hand. Maybe they didn't buy this Olympics in Chicago idea because he was not able to sell universal healthcare coverage to the United States. Maybe they didn't buy into going to Chicago because he didn't apologize for the times Americans had won medals at previous Olympics!

Well anyway, I will stop right there because my rants and raves are starting to sound like a Democrat!

MR. Kshillbillys

P.S. Jarhead I'm sorry for your loss as King to Diane (oops excuse me), Lady Di...not a good title to have considering what happened to the other one...
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

jarhead

Lady Di,
If you would look at reply # 28 you will see I fulfilled my end of the deal and for the next week I will continue to do so if I address you---------but I will be off line for the next 6 days !!!! Sorry !! I'm going to Rio and  help clean up those nude beaches down there. A real "trashy" place you know.

greatguns

It won't take you that long!  When they see you they'll run like hell !!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

sixdogsmom

This is just for you Hillbilly-------- from Wiki

III  Population

Print this section
The municipality of Rio, the city proper, had a population of 6,093,472 in 2007. The vast metropolitan region, however, was home to a population of 11.7 million (2007). Although population growth had been rapid during most of the 20th century, it slowed significantly between 1980 and 1990; during this period, the metropolitan region posted the lowest annual population growth rate, only 0.7 percent, since modern census taking began. That growth has been uneven, with the municipality of Rio posting only a 0.4 percent annual gain, while outlying suburban municipalities have averaged about 1.5 percent annually.

Rio's ethnic makeup mirrors its history, which has included people of African, European, and Native American origin. Nearly two-thirds of the population is of African descent, although this group reflects the widespread racial mixing and intermarriage that have characterized Brazilian society. While racial tolerance and acceptance are often heralded as characteristics of Brazilian society, whites typically enjoy more privileged social and economic positions than people of African or native descent.

Edie

kshillbillys

Point? I was bitching about the idiots in the USA NOT Brazil...

Diane Amberg

They don't get it at all. By the way, my driver isn't a drunk, so I'm not worried.

kshillbillys

No, them Hillbillies don't get it at all...those poor poor stupid people. I feel so sorry for them and how retardedly backassed they are!  :'(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk