In Plain Language

Started by frawin, September 29, 2009, 06:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

I am not a Democrat so why would I have made a connection?  As I have said MANY times I do not care for Nancy Pelosi and re- writing my history does not make it so. Ks ,you have sarcasm down to an art that I  cannot possibly compete with so I won't even try. That is an award I really don't need...it's all yours.
  Varmit, I was talking health care costs in general, but there are too many variables to even bother with. It really isn't important in the scheme of things.

Anmar

Quote from: kshillbillys on October 03, 2009, 08:03:02 PM
Not being childish...Stating obvious facts! Why should I let ya'll walk all over me?

actually, your last few posts have been very childish.  Carry on though, i'm having fun.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Diane Amberg

Steve, I was re reading some old posts and I don't know why "registered" voter is so funny. Don't you have voter registration out there? Wasn't I speaking English? I have a  Delaware voter registration card that lists me as INDEPENDENT. I don't get the humor, what's so funny?

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 03, 2009, 09:14:37 PM
Steve, I was re reading some old posts and I don't know why "registered" voter is so funny. Don't you have voter registration out there? Wasn't I speaking English? I have a  Delaware voter registration card that lists me as INDEPENDENT. I don't get the humor, what's so funny?
Never had to register as a democrat, or independent before.  IMO its no ones business what or how i vote.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Anmar

Quote from: srkruzich on October 03, 2009, 09:49:06 PM

Never had to register as a democrat, or independent before.  IMO its no ones business what or how i vote.

Do you vote in primaries?
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

pepelect

Have you ever served on a jury?

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on October 03, 2009, 10:36:21 PM
Quote from: srkruzich on October 03, 2009, 09:49:06 PM

Do you vote in primaries?
yeah i have.

Diane Amberg

How do the poll watchers know you aren't voting multiple times or are qualified to vote at all. (You might be too young! ;D)

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 04, 2009, 08:41:00 AM
How do the poll watchers know you aren't voting multiple times or are qualified to vote at all. (You might be too young! ;D)
Cause you show them an id and your on a list.  You know you register to vote.   But i have never heard of registering as a dem or independent or rep or whatever.  That is none of anyones business.  IF i want to vote for x dem and y rep i'll vote for x dem and y republican.  Its my option and my choice.

pepelect

Quote from: srkruzich on October 04, 2009, 02:36:57 PM
Cause you show them an id and your on a list.  You know you register to vote.   But i have never heard of registering as a dem or independent or rep or whatever.  That is none of anyones business.  IF i want to vote for x dem and y rep i'll vote for x dem and y republican.  Its my option and my choice.
What is your point.  The registration is a totally separate issue from the vote.  You still have to register to vote.

If you didn't choose a party than you don't vote in the primary.

You still vote in the general elections.  Have you reregistered since you moved?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk