Piano?

Started by Sarah, October 27, 2009, 12:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah

Are there any piano teachers in Howard?

pepelect

Yes.   My daughter has a great piano teacher.  My daughter had not ever even thought about playing the piano before this year.  Her first lesson was the third week of August.  She started out just going to teach her trumpet but since my gold medal math whizz just had braces put on she started her on piano.  The progression has been wonderful.  She has many years of experience with children of all ages.  She also teaches other instruments besides the trumpet, trombone, clarinet, saxophone, flute, drum, baritone, and vocal.

kdtmv2003

Yes. Her name is  Betty Russell.

Sarah

Quote from: ADP on October 27, 2009, 09:04:28 PM
Yes.   My daughter has a great piano teacher.  My daughter had not ever even thought about playing the piano before this year.  Her first lesson was the third week of August.  She started out just going to teach her trumpet but since my gold medal math whizz just had braces put on she started her on piano.  The progression has been wonderful.  She has many years of experience with children of all ages.  She also teaches other instruments besides the trumpet, trombone, clarinet, saxophone, flute, drum, baritone, and vocal.

I was going to respond to this, but I decided you are not worth my time or my effort or even a second thought on my part. 

Have a nice day!   ;D

Sarah

Thank you to those that took the time to respond or to write me. 

pepelect

Quote from: Sarah on October 28, 2009, 06:57:05 AM

I was going to respond to this, but I decided you are not worth my time or my effort or even a second thought on my part. 

Have a nice day!   ;D
????  What did I do?  I am sorry if you think I am trying to bring my views in other posts to this one.  I am as serious as a heartattack.  Ask her your self.

Sarah

Quote from: ADP on October 28, 2009, 07:28:33 AM
Quote from: Sarah on October 28, 2009, 06:57:05 AM
Yes.   My daughter has a great piano teacher.  My daughter had not ever even thought about playing the piano before this year.  Her first lesson was the third week of August.  She started out just going to teach her trumpet but since my gold medal math whizz just had braces put on she started her on piano.  The progression has been wonderful.  She has many years of experience with children of all ages.  She also teaches other instruments besides the trumpet, trombone, clarinet, saxophone, flute, drum, baritone, and vocal.

Have a nice day!   ;D
????  What did I do?  I am sorry if you think I am trying to bring my views in other posts to this one.  I am as serious as a heartattack.  Ask her your self.

But you didn't give a name and so appeared as just being a smart alec.   Sorry for being snippy. 

pepelect

I did not give a name because I was going to ask her if she was teaching new students before I spoke out of turn.  I am not a total ass just three quarters. :P

Sarah

Quote from: ADP on October 28, 2009, 07:56:40 AM
I did not give a name because I was going to ask her if she was teaching new students before I spoke out of turn.  I am not a total ass just three quarters. :P

I apologize and thank you for telling me about her.  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk