Another Reason to Dislike Wal-Mart

Started by Wilma, September 26, 2009, 09:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

The mirrors and lights in the rest rooms.  They take the one gray hair on your head and spread it all over so that you appear to have many more gray hairs than you actually do.

Mom70x7

They do that with the pounds, too.

Add one extra pound and . . . .

:D   ;D   :D   ;D   :D   ;D   :D   ;D

Diane Amberg

Rudy Taylor

Chins, too. Those darn mirrors will double your chins. :-[
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Cheyenne

I don't really look at the mirrors in the bathrooms. However, the bathrooms in the Emporia Walmart are nasty. I went in with my son and the floors were wet and had toilet paper all over the floors. I'm phobic of public restrooms anyhow but this was more than I could handle. Now we make sure to go potty before we head to Walmart!!

Varmit

Oh come on you guys..seriously..the mirrors only add gray hairs because they are old and don't reflect color like they used to.  As for the extra pounds and chins, they add those because they are so darn heavy they just can't hold up the relfections like they could 20 or 30  years ago.  Its not their fault.  They were just made that way.
;D
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk