Another Democrat bill to screw Americans

Started by srkruzich, September 24, 2009, 09:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: larryJ on September 28, 2009, 04:42:03 PM
Uh Oh!!! Cheese it!  It's the fuzz!!!!!!

Shuckydarn?

Larryj

Lawman come to town. Check out her long arm there!!! >:D    I shot the sherriff, but i did not shoot the deputy!!!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Varmit

Just for the record let me say that I wasn't baiting anyone, I was stating my opinion.  If you don't like it, fine.  Secondly, I don't classify all immigrants as criminals, only those who break the law. 

It is not the fault of capitalism that we have illegal immigration.  It is the fault of our government for not securing our borders as well as not enforcing our immigration laws.  To say that it is because of conservatives is wrong.  It is a democrat/republician problem, not a conservative one.  I don't think that it really matters though, they all need to be replaced. 

Also, Yes, I was cheering when Tiller was murdered.  I didn't see it as murder, I saw it as justice.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: Varmit on September 28, 2009, 06:14:28 PM
Just for the record let me say that I wasn't baiting anyone, I was stating my opinion.  If you don't like it, fine.  Secondly, I don't classify all immigrants as criminals, only those who break the law. 
Agreed

QuoteIt is not the fault of capitalism that we have illegal immigration.  It is the fault of our government for not securing our borders as well as not enforcing our immigration laws.  To say that it is because of conservatives is wrong.  It is a democrat/republician problem, not a conservative one.  I don't think that it really matters though, they all need to be replaced. 
Well its not all the governments fault, The laws are in place, there is some good folks that try to enforce it but to be honest i lay it at the feet of those who don't have a problem with hiring criminals who are breaking the law and those who look the other way when they see someone breaking the law.

srkruzich

Also, Yes, I was cheering when Tiller was murdered.  I didn't see it as murder, I saw it as justice.

Some would say it was tillers KARMA that got him!

larryJ

I shot the sherriff, but i did not shoot the deputy!!!

Written by Bob Marley, first released on the Wailers album, Burning, later covered by Eric Clapton.

Shuckydarn?

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

srkruzich

Quote from: larryJ on September 28, 2009, 09:12:02 PM
I shot the sherriff, but i did not shoot the deputy!!!

Written by Bob Marley, first released on the Wailers album, Burning, later covered by Eric Clapton.

Shuckydarn?

Larryj

Its a old OLD slangword meaning aweeee Geeeze......

Anmar

So when someone crosses the border to make some cash, thats a crime but murder is ok?  Is it racism, convenience, or just plain hypocracy that sways your judgement?
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Varmit

Quote from: Anmar on September 29, 2009, 12:03:18 AM

So when someone crosses the border to make some cash, thats a crime but murder is ok?  Is it racism, convenience, or just plain hypocracy that sways your judgement?

Ok...once again for those that weren't paying attention...when someone crosses the border to make some cash it is a crime if they crossed I-L-L-E-G-A-L-Y...are you with me so far??  If not, let me know and I will slow down. 

As for Tiller, I personally, view his death as justifiable homicide considering the thousands he has killed.  However, this is not a thread about abortion and I am not going to discuss that here. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

larryJ

Yeah, I know (kinda) what shuckydarn means. I was just playing around and it is old because I hadn't heard the expression since I was a child.  But, thanks for clearing that up.

Getting back to Billy's opinion ---  If someone enters this country illegally, that is a crime.  If they are caught, they are sent back.  If they commit a crime such as the ones mentioned, then they are punished (if caught) and then sent back.  Anyway, you look at it, they are breaking the laws of this country. 

Having said that--------Over the years that I have lived in SoCal, I have hired people to put new flooring in my house, I have hired a handyman to renovate the bathrooms and kitchen (tile and a new bathtub).  I am not 100% sure that they were here legally.  Two of them brought their wives with them to help out and both wives could not speak English very well.  I have hired two brothers who spoke limited English to put in a new sprinkler system for both front and back yards.  I am not sure that they were here legally either.  What I am sure of---------------------They all did outstanding work.  They were not here to rob, con, or kill anyone.  They were here to make a living and provide for their families.  I count them as friends, although once they finished the job, they moved on.  But, if someone were to ask me for a recommendation, I would call these "friends" and tell them that work was available. 

So, yeah, there are good ones and bad ones, and if they came here illegally, well, that's a crime.  But, I would hate to see these "friends" get caught and sent back.   It would be a loss to our economy.

Larryj

P.S.  My spellchecker didn't know what "shuckydarn" was, either.
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

pamsback

QuoteHaving said that--------Over the years that I have lived in SoCal, I have hired people to put new flooring in my house, I have hired a handyman to renovate the bathrooms and kitchen (tile and a new bathtub).  I am not 100% sure that they were here legally.  Two of them brought their wives with them to help out and both wives could not speak English very well.  I have hired two brothers who spoke limited English to put in a new sprinkler system for both front and back yards.  I am not sure that they were here legally either.  What I am sure of---------------------They all did outstanding work.  They were not here to rob, con, or kill anyone.  They were here to make a living and provide for their families.  I count them as friends, although once they finished the job, they moved on.  But, if someone were to ask me for a recommendation, I would call these "friends" and tell them that work was available. 

So, yeah, there are good ones and bad ones, and if they came here illegally, well, that's a crime.  But, I would hate to see these "friends" get caught and sent back.   It would be a loss to our economy.

THANK YOU  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk