Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: pamsback on September 28, 2009, 01:11:59 PM
blah blah blah
Quote from: srkruzich on September 28, 2009, 12:16:11 PM
Quote from: pamsback on September 28, 2009, 11:24:03 AM

I wasn't talkin to YOU either.
But i was talking to you!  

Karma?  What your having no problem with criminals breaking the law? 

Deliberately misrepresenting what somebody says does not make you right. I don't like you, I wasn't talking to you, thru you or about you so go play big bad with somebody who will be impressed or intimidated by you. I hope you dislike ME enough to do just that.
How do i misrepresent you?  Your the one who makes the statements! Not me!  I only can take what YOU say and YOU SAID that YOU didn't care if criminals come in as long as they have families that depend on them.  That's what YOU said.
So how am i misrepresenting what YOU SAID.

AS far as my liking or disliking you, your not that important to me to occupy my mind with a like or dislike.  I don't intimidate anyone or play big and bad.  Don't feel the need to do so :) and as far as impressing you?  You have got to be kidding.  Unless you have something I want, I don't waste the effort. And you have nothing I could ever want that bad.

And no i won't stop commenting on your posts just because you aren't able to give a rebuttle other than blah blah blah.  That was pretty juvenile you know, my kids used to do that when they were young teenagers and didn't care to express themselves intellegently
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

sixdogsmom

Edie

srkruzich

Quote from: pamsback on September 28, 2009, 02:24:06 PM
kruzich, the blah blah blah was in reference to HEARD it ALL before. As for the intelligent expression part I just figured it would be wasted on you.

Since you aren't going to take a hint.....I have a problem with criminals.....REAL criminals like murderers, thieves, drug dealers, child molesters etc.....
I don't have a problem with Juan or Julio or Jose etc etc etc comin across the border and getting a JOB. You don't like that position.....I DON"T CARE.
I DON"T have a problem with Juan or Julio or Jose etc etc etc comin across the border and getting a JOB
I DON'T have a problem with Juan or Julio or Jose etc etc etc comin across the border and getting a JOB.

Ok we are clear on this, You DON'T have a problem with someone breaking the LAW. 

larryJ

Rule #3:  No biting, kicking, or using sharp objects. ;D

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

srkruzich

Quote from: larryJ on September 28, 2009, 02:57:24 PM
Rule #3:  No biting, kicking, or using sharp objects. ;D

Larryj
No sharp objects?  awe shucky darn. :D

Anmar

Quote from: srkruzich on September 28, 2009, 02:49:56 PM
Ok we are clear on this, You DON'T have a problem with someone breaking the LAW. 

Weren't you one of the people cheering when Tiller was murdered?
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Teresa

Ease up everyone... Take a breath and back off a little.. Argue your opinions.. but leave the personal jabs alone..

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

larryJ

Uh Oh!!! Cheese it!  It's the fuzz!!!!!!

Shuckydarn?

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Anmar

"The chief source of problems is solutions"

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on September 28, 2009, 03:15:51 PM
Quote from: srkruzich on September 28, 2009, 02:49:56 PM

Weren't you one of the people cheering when Tiller was murdered?
nope i was the epitomy of apethy when he died.  didn't care one way or the other.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk