OBAMA PAYS BACK GOOD FRIEND GEORGE SOROS

Started by Teresa, September 18, 2009, 12:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

The Obama administration -- through the US Export Bank just guaranteed 10 Billion in loans for the Brazilian Oil Giant "Petrobras" for drilling.

Now remember we cannot drill in our own country but we just guaranteed 10 Billion in loans for a Brazilian oil company... but wait it gets better...  when you ask why we would do this....

Well it seems that Obama's good friend and buddy... and democratic supporter George Soros just increased his holdings in this company before the loan was guaranteed....

YES FOLKS GEORGE SOROS OWNS OVER 10 MILLION SHARES OF THIS COMPANY AND IT IS ONE OF HIS TOP 5 HOLDINGS... AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CAN NOT DO ENOUGH FOR THEIR SUPPORTERS...

WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS DESTROYING THE US AND HELPING THOSE WHO HELP THEM GET RICHER.....

NO drilling for us in the US... but .. oh a little 10 Billion Loan Guarantee for good old George's oil company in Brazil... no problem.

WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE.?. Can we just continue to find out more and more corruption and turn a blind eye??

I swear our own President and the Government is out to ruin us!!!! 

SEE FULL ARTICLE BELOW.!!!!.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/08/team-obama-funds-oil-drilling-project.html
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Varmit

Quote from: Teresa on September 18, 2009, 12:18:08 PM
  I swear our own President and the Government is out to ruin us!!!! 

I agree, but the blame doesn't lay solely with them.  We are the ones that put them in power, and continued to vote for them.  (By "We" I don't mean you or I, but the voters overall) One of the biggest problems that we have is our attention span.  For example, when clinton lied under oath the media made a big deal about it for about a day.  After that the American people dropped it.  They should have demanded that he be jailed, purgeroy is a crime.  When Tim Githner cheated on his taxes, was he punished?  No.  The American people turned their attention to something else.  When representatives openly admit that they will vote for what THEY want and not what their constitutients want are they thrown out of office right then?  No.  We say "we'll get them next election".  We the people have forgotten that the power in this country is supposed to lay with us, not them.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

redcliffsw

Yeah, well that's the centralized systen we (and the states) have allowed the Fed's to create.
The money flows in all sorts of directions from the power base including to Brasil and your local
gov't school house.

srkruzich

Quote from: redcliffsw on September 19, 2009, 07:29:14 AM

Yeah, well that's the centralized systen we (and the states) have allowed the Fed's to create.
The money flows in all sorts of directions from the power base including to Brasil and your local
gov't school house.

Well Remember folks, we tried to address this problem in 1864 but the northerners didn't want a constitutional government, they wanted one that made them profit off the backs of us dumb southerners!

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

redcliffsw

In 1776, it got started right and the South tried to keep it right, but when General Robert E. Lee surrendered at
Appomattox in 1865...........

"All that was fought for in 1776, the War Between the States, World
War I and World War II, is lost, we lost our Republic at Appomattox"

Varmit

Red, thats true but you can't really blame Lee.  He knew the south didn't really have the resources to continue the fight much longer, though their spirit was willing. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: redcliffsw on September 19, 2009, 07:14:49 PM

In 1776, it got started right and the South tried to keep it right, but when General Robert E. Lee surrendered at

LOL  theres a little problem with that "surrender".  When has a general ever surrendered to another nation???  In all cases, the leader of the nation is the one who surrenders and Jefferson Davis never surrendered.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

flintauqua

Uhm, excuse me, but who surrendered at Yorktown, essentially ending the Revolutionary War?  It wasn't King George.

Anmar

Quote from: srkruzich on September 21, 2009, 03:33:53 PM
Quote from: redcliffsw on September 19, 2009, 07:14:49 PM

LOL  theres a little problem with that "surrender".  When has a general ever surrendered to another nation???  In all cases, the leader of the nation is the one who surrenders and Jefferson Davis never surrendered.

lol, yeah.  As for the civil war.  Lee surrendered the army.  A few days later, Davis disolved the Government.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk