VERY NICE SURPRISE

Started by flo, September 27, 2009, 12:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Yesterday I had planned to just stay close to home and doctor my pains and sinuses but about 10:30 the greatest thing happened.  Somebody hollared at the back door ( I can never hear anyone knock back there) and when I checked it was Pam, granddaughter Ashley and great-granddaughter Bethany.  Bethany's folks were doing their own thing so Pam was babysitting and didn't mind it a bit (and neither did I  :D) They just decided it was a pretty day and good day for a drive to Kansas.  Made my day.  Hadn't seen Bethany since a year ago Easter, and she has grown so much and such a sweety.  Took Pam over to see the All Veterans Memorial and Ashley took Bethany on over to try out the new play equipment.  Then we proceeded down to check out the craft booths.  Pam got to meet Indygal and they had a nice visit.  (SDM I've PM'd you about this) I found a pair of "Pug" earrings at a booth, then it was time for this gal to sit down a bit so Ashley took Bethany over to jump in the "moon walk" or whatever it's called then it was back to the house to rest.  There was such a nice crowd and would like to have stayed longer. 
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

larryJ

That is so great!!  Nothing like family coming for a visit.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

indygal

I'm glad you had a good weekend with family, Flo. I'm happy that you and Pam stopped by the booth to say hello..it's always good to have a face to put with a name. I also got to meet patyrn yesterday, and that was nice.

larryJ

HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Tobina+1

I had a fun Saturday, too!  Got up early so I could wash the pickup for the float.  Drove by Jackson park during the ceremony, and it looked like there was a LOT of people there!  Decorated the float for the Fitness center, then Julie and I drove it in the parade.  After that, spent the rest of the day (until 2 pm) at the Fitness center.  Many people came in and seemed pretty excited!  We got about 16 membership pledges, but I know a lot of people either forgot or got busy.

Fun surprises for the day... got to meet Mr. Gray and his mother, as well as Frank and Myrna!  Thanks for stopping by!  It's fun to put faces to forum names!

Wished I would have gone to the courthouse and walked around, but people were picking up when I drove by around 2:30 and this momma was getting tired!

Jo McDonald

I was under the impression the open house was 2 until 4:30.  I am soooooo glad that I stopped in early!!  I am sure everyone is in agreement that it is a wonderful addition to Wabash Avenue--Howard, Kansas America!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk