FOUND THE SMILEY FACE

Started by frawin, September 05, 2009, 09:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

I found the Smiley Face !!!!! 

Also, my Howard Happenings column this week was entered under Longton Items by Phyllis Ramsey. 
Hope you all didn't miss it.  lol
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Rudy Taylor

Oh, good grief.

I'll have to buy up all the papers!

I'm sorry, Jo!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Teresa

You don't know this ......but
You've done it now Rudy~~  :-\
Mama spent such a nice sum of money on that new frame for your picture that she has draped in gold and lit continuously by a candle that gives your face an almost angelic aura...
It of course started out in the living room.. and since has been shuffled and shuffled around..but always hung with reverence and pride and in full view off all the guests who enter their home.

I'm afraid that I have a bit of.....well... bad news of sorts to have to tell you...

It is now hanging... by an old piece of twine... in the outhouse.  ..less of course, the lit candle and gold frame...  :(

I'm sorry...........................................................may your good memory rest in peace..

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

OHHHHHHh  Teresa ----- you naughty girl!!!
  Rudy your picture still has a prominent place ---------------in my heart anyway. 
It was so funny.  Fred grabbed the paper first ( usually, I can beat him to it, but not this morning)  He read it all, then said, "Honey, I thought you sent in your news this week".  Well, of course I did -- "But, yours isn't in there", he said.  So I took the paper and turned all the pages, and I said, " Well, accidents happen, you know.  No big deal".  Then it was my turn to have the Prairie News, and when I started reading the Longton items, I laughed out loud....There they were, so now the Longton folks can try real hard to guess who the the names belong to.
   hahahahahahaha   every one needs a good laugh now and then.

Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Narvous

Narvous
Cowboy on the Rockin H

Rudy Taylor

Hey, Teresa, an old piece of twine would have been a welcome piece of equipment in our outhouse in the hills of Oklahoma.

Besides, after getting a nasty letter to the editor from Sedan this morning, I'm ready to take up residence in a nice, well-appointed outhouse in Elk County.

;)
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Cuffette

Oh, no!  How embarrassing!  I use a template with those headers ready to go and must have just seen "Happenings" in the header and grabbed it.  You know, we Taylors are just short of perfection (insert joke here), but when we do make a mistake it's out there for the world to see!  Sorry Jo...I'll get it right this week!

Jenny :-[

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk