Sean Hannity is a Putz

Started by Warph, September 11, 2009, 09:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Lest someone gets the idea that I only pick on liberals, I have a bone to pick with Sean Hannity.  I recently heard him give absolution to Michael Vick.  He was ready to forgive Vick his trespasses because, after all, Vick had served 18 months in jail and he had apologized.  The problem is:
one) Vick should have been sentenced to at least 10 years;

two) inasmuch as Hannity wasn't one of Vick's victims, he's not entitled to accept his apology;

three) the time for remorse and possibly redemption, it seems to me, is before you're arrested.  After that, it's only defense strategy — whether what's at stake is a more severe sentence or trying to salvage a multi-million dollar NFL career.

This is a guy, after all, who beat, drowned, hanged and electrocuted dogs for no other reason than that they lost fights to other dogs, and because, sadist that he is, he could.  Imagine if quarterbacks who lost games were treated like that.

All I can say is, defensive linemen of the NFL — have at him!
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

sixdogsmom

I cannot believe that the NFL has taken this piece of (deleted) back into play. Totally disgusting to me.  >:( >:(
Edie

Diane Amberg

I really don't know what our Eagles were thinking. Maybe its a money thing, he's working cheap.

Varmit

Warph, I have to agree with you on that one.  As much as I like Hannity, he definately had a major Brain Fart on that one.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

I say we ought to string ole vick up on the goalpost, after waterboarding him, and then hook up the jumper cables to various appendages.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk