Anti-American Sympathizers

Started by redcliffsw, September 08, 2009, 09:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Obama, Holder and company are the latest crop of anti-American sympathizers. They have embraced the theistic resentment of Muslims, while swallowing the communist manifesto hook, line, sinker, jot and tittle. They have become sympathizers to those who hate America.
-Mychal Massie

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=109140

pamsback

QuoteThey're not upset that evil swine masquerading as civilized human culture, following an even more malevolent paper god, have murdered and are murdering their own family members to satisfy their pagan deity's honor (read: blood lust).

I read it...most of it is SSDD...but I've never heard THIS one before :P who or what is he referencing here? Seriously...

Diane Amberg

I don't like "hate politics" at any level. Everybody loses on all sides.

Varmit

Red, don't take this the wrong way, but I think that is one of the better articles you have posted.  Mychall Massie hit that one center mass.   

Pam, he is referencing that obama and company are not upset that islamic terrorists, who follow a preverted teaching of mohammad and are governed by shira law, which gives authority for its followers to conduct "honor" killings, which are most commonly carried out against women whom they feel have dishonored their family through infidelity or promsicuity.

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pamsback

I figured that was what he meant but I still don't get where the pagan connection comes from.

srkruzich

Quote from: pamsback on September 10, 2009, 06:11:27 AM
I figured that was what he meant but I still don't get where the pagan connection comes from.

Allah is the moon god.  It is a pagan belief
Since Allah was worshipped prior to muslim religion being created, and since it did not come from christian nor judaic beliefs, then it would be a pagan religion.

According to Middle East scholar E.M. Wherry, whose translation of the Quran is still used today, in pre-Islamic times Allah-worship, as well as the worship of Ba-al, were both astral religions in that they involved the worship of the sun, the moon, and the stars

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

pamsback

Dude I know all that but most Muslims I've seen consider Allah to mean the God of the Old Testament.

srkruzich

Quote from: pamsback on September 10, 2009, 06:29:42 AM
Dude I know all that but most Muslims I've seen consider Allah to mean the God of the Old Testament.
Their mislead.   God of the old testament is El.  'elohiym  is the name used in the hebrew language, but el is the root name.  El was used by the ones of old long before Abraham.   Its meaning indicates he is the God of gods and mighty and all powerful. 

Islam came 600 years after christ, and 4600 years after God created the earth.  It was comprised up of many different religions borrowing from texts dating back to abraham, but it pulled heavily from king nebuchadnezzers reign and the religions of ba-al when it created allah.  This is because the arabic people are of the same lineage as the jews.   
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

pamsback

Ok I'm gonna go out on a limb here and open myself up to some serious shots but so be it......I've done little studyin myself .

I have been researchin celtic pagan traditions for a while now and as a result have come across others. I research such things because they interest me. Why people believe the things they do interests me. The traditions I have come across respected and treated women as EQUALS, in fact most of them were matriarchal societies where women "owned" the property and gave the final advice on counsel. Family lines were through the MOTHERS family and women were respected as the bringers of the GOOD things in life. They were NOT property or subject to the whims of a mans "honor". It wasn't until the "christian" traditions started invading them that women were reduced to the property and bringers of "original" sin. So to say the practices of Islam makes it a "pagan" tradition is not true. It may be a PERVERTED version of some tradition or other but that's it.

redcliffsw

Pam, I don't know what is your reading source, but it doesn't sound like anything that a Christian would authorize or stand.  If I recall, you've posted from the Dalai lama and Budda and these guys have no real god and theirs doesn't even exist.   

I Kings 18
And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

John 10: 26-30
Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
I and my Father are one.

Srkruzich is right about the pagan belief.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk